5 38.46%
  • Love goes off after embarrassing himself

1 7.69%
  • Andre freakin Miller absolutely kills us again

3 23.08%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RuBeasLoveDwill View Post
    Yeah and even without Rubio we're just over .500, if you would have told me that before the season I'd take it.
    Without Rubio, without Love for half the season, without Chase, without Roy, with AK missing time...

4 of what our projected starting 5 was before the season, has missed significant time...and then Chase, who was thought to have been a 20+ minute per game guy has, and will also miss significant time.

vCash
    Nice game! Hope we keep winning!

Wolves United

vCash
    A little early to be scoreboard watching, but Dallas and Utah are both on ESPN tonight. Depending on the Dallas game, which is in OT right now, we are either 7th or 8th in the Western Conference standing, and pending the Utah game, we are either tied, or 1.5 games behind them for the 6th spot.

Way too early, but even when we approach game 75 of the season, these games do matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    We have 3 very winnable games coming up. Let's take care of business and move the chains!
    Yeah but what troubles me is that:
    a) We usually do well after a rest and then we tend to play worse in the next game
    b) Love is still struggling. (This comment has nothing to do with his interview)

United we Run

vCash
    With Lee's unfortunate injury tonight, Shved may take the starting SG spot and never look back. It was nice to see Lee step up in his time though, and show that he can add quality depth to a team.

On a related side note, does anyone have an update on Lee's injury, and how long he might be gone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    With Lee's unfortunate injury tonight, Shved may take the starting SG spot and never look back. It was nice to see Lee step up in his time though, and show that he can add quality depth to a team.

On a related side note, does anyone have an update on Lee's injury, and how long he might be gone?
    I am totally ready for that. I like him off the bench, but I think he has earned the starting job and minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    I am totally ready for that. I like him off the bench, but I think he has earned the starting job and minutes.
    I am so ready to see him and Rubio together. Teammates are going to get the type of wide open shots that they havent seen since AAU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Yeah but what troubles me is that:
    a) We usually do well after a rest and then we tend to play worse in the next game
    b) Love is still struggling. (This comment has nothing to do with his interview)
    Both very true. That is why I call them "winnable" versus "games we should win." Love looks like he's doing some method acting for the "Thunderstruck" sequel "Lovestruck."

(For those who don't get the reference, "Thunderstruck" was a movie starring Kevin Durant where his basketball skills are magically switched with those of a 12 year old)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Both very true. That is why I call them "winnable" versus "games we should win." Love looks like he's doing some method acting for the "Thunderstruck" sequel "Lovestruck."

(For those who don't get the reference, "Thunderstruck" was a movie starring Kevin Durant where his basketball skills are magically switched with those of a 12 year old)
    Is it a good movie if you compare it with Shazaam? Is it available on instant queue on netflix?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Is it a good movie if you compare it with Shazaam? Is it available on instant queue on netflix?
    I don't know... I only really watch RomComs and that is for a very specific reason

I actually have a feeling I would like Shazaam better because it's probably unintentionally hilarious and also because "Thunderstruck" seems like a rip off of... what's that movie? Oh yeah, every other basketball movie!

vCash
    Tacos
    Last edited by thechom80; 12-13-2012 at 01:13 AM.

vCash
    I am going to see Faried in my nightmares tonight.

vCash
    I just turned on the replay. Holy balls he started fast?? Did he maintain that pace??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I just turned on the replay. Holy balls he started fast?? Did he maintain that pace??
    He finished with like 30 points and 10 rebounds, roughly. I hate the guy, yet I love him.

vCash
    He is a perfect example of a love/hate player. His hustle and hard work wins you over....then you realize he's not on your team.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast