1 7.69%
  • Andre freakin Miller absolutely kills us again

3 23.08%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Love having Faried as a keeper in fantasy bball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    He is a perfect example of a love/hate player. His hustle and hard work wins you over....then you realize he's not on your team.
    That's why when someone proposed a trade of Love for Farried, Gallinari and Mozgov plus picks I said yes. He can replace Love and with his jumping ability he may fit better next to Pek.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    That's why when someone proposed a trade of Love for Farried, Gallinari and Mozgov plus picks I said yes. He can replace Love and with his jumping ability he may fit better next to Pek.
    I don't know about Farried, but Gallo would thrive in Adelman's system. Glad to see our team win despite of Love shooting 3-17.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    The problem with Faried, is he isn't going to get any better. A low usage, energy guy who gets it all on offensive rebound buckets hits his ceiling early if they are only 6'6", which he is (don't care what the reports say he is, look at team pictures, Iggy towers over him).

And then we become Denver. No star, with a bunch of good NBA players. That is first and out every year basically.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The problem with Faried, is he isn't going to get any better. A low usage, energy guy who gets it all on offensive rebound buckets hits his ceiling early if they are only 6'6", which he is (don't care what the reports say he is, look at team pictures, Iggy towers over him).

And then we become Denver. No star, with a bunch of good NBA players. That is first and out every year basically.
    OK give me a couple of days, Rubio back and a couple of wins and I will stop dreaming about sending Love to the D-leauge

United we Run

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789