Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    yep just like Colts_4_life said....Gilbert Arenas was THE key. when he left...thats when everything started...if everything didnt get ****ed up we would still have the big 3 and haywood and stevenson and we would be a playoff team right now.

vCash
    WHAT LOL it all got messed up because of arenes we gave him a massive contract and we knew he was injury pron. thats was a bad call.! sure if he was healthy then maybe we migt still be a good team but that would still be just delaying the inevitable.
    BUST! NO!

lets talk stats shall we. in his last 10 games, 8-10 times he has scored in double digits. hes getting steals and blocks, plus he is rebounding really well. the kid plays some D and is starting to find his shot. you cant call the kid a bust after just 20 game especially when hes not playing bad. hes not going to be ray allen or joe johnson over night. stars take time.

i mean really relax he will be fine. once we get wall back, at least we will get another top pick and this year we need to let some one else do the drafting !!!. i mean really we could be putting jae crowed on the floor ever night but no. we have tomas sitting over in Europe. It's either EG making bad calls or the scouting department needs completely replaced. look who we passed up in the second round in 2011, Chandler Parsons, darius morris, malcolm lee, charles jenkins, etwaun moore.

lets hope we make better decisions this time around. we are going to have a top pick and an early second. lets get this right.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 12-17-2012 at 08:27 PM.

vCash
    Why do we Wizards fans always bring up the "positives" to cover up the crappy terrible play of the lizards? lol WizFan3, do you see DESHAWN STEVENSON make that huge 3 pointer on us? lmaooooooooo....Sorry, but I'm a huge Arenas fan and I just can't wall doing the things Arenas did for the wizards real talk. We're cursed either way, so who cares ha. By trading Deshawn Stevenson, we lost "swag" and "toughness." He was one of my fav Wizard to be honest(NOT JOKING). I can't stand watching this team lose due to bad talent ERINEEEEEEEEEE brought in. Wish we had Irving and MGK I was hoping the Bobcats were going to draft beal, which I'm sure the Lizards would've passed on MGK, but he's what we freaking need on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!

*ENDS RANT*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    i agree... i havent been wanting to say it but bradley beal is doing nothing i visioned him doing.... nothing
    I dont like bradley but imo he wont be a starter he will be a nba career back up whos good of the bench.

When do trades begin i got a feeling we will pick up bargoni or cousions or williams(T-wolves.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Why do we Wizards fans always bring up the "positives" to cover up the crappy terrible play of the lizards? lol WizFan3, do you see DESHAWN STEVENSON make that huge 3 pointer on us? lmaooooooooo....Sorry, but I'm a huge Arenas fan and I just can't wall doing the things Arenas did for the wizards real talk. We're cursed either way, so who cares ha. By trading Deshawn Stevenson, we lost "swag" and "toughness." He was one of my fav Wizard to be honest(NOT JOKING). I can't stand watching this team lose due to bad talent ERINEEEEEEEEEE brought in. Wish we had Irving and MGK I was hoping the Bobcats were going to draft beal, which I'm sure the Lizards would've passed on MGK, but he's what we freaking need on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!

*ENDS RANT*
    Beals the best be quiet i mean we habe nrne -okefor-arixa all not injury prone and doing alot.

We are 20-3....o wait sorry that was my fantasy side i ment to say we are 3-20 we have no big mans and inconsistent sg's sometimes i wonder how we score 80-90.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post

*ENDS RANT*
    gilbert arenas is my fav all time...ernie just threw everything away

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Beals the best be quiet i mean we habe nrne -okefor-arixa all not injury prone and doing alot.

We are 20-3....o wait sorry that was my fantasy side i ment to say we are 3-20 we have no big mans and inconsistent sg's sometimes i wonder how we score 80-90.
    jcraw is starting to become consitent...im liking it but other than that i cant think of any positives... the only untradable pieces in my opinion are wall seraphin crawford

vCash
    always liked crawford...We're simply bad smh

vCash
    I wanna thank the Wizards whole staff for not making that trade, Lin would of struggled big time without Harden!

vCash
    I'm definitely glad this trade didn't happen. Anyone watching Beal recently can see the high ceiling that he can become. He's been playing great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12