Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How man turnovers do the Raps commit tonight?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 10

0 0%
  • 11-15

8 61.54%
  • 16-20

2 15.38%
  • 21+

3 23.08%
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    ineligible for what?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...abazz-muhammad

looks like he is playing to me.....
    http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...ans-to-appeal/

I wasn't sure how the appeal went

vCash
    Bazz missed the first 3 or 4 games then they finally let him play

Dude plays exactly like harden lol even shoots like him but he doesn't have the playmaking skills

vCash
    Shabazz also can't dribble with his right hand.
    Raptors count-up to 36 wins: 34 - 48 || #TankForWiggins
    http://blogasvalanciunas.tumblr.com
    Hey Cashman, fire Girardi and then yourself!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marvILLous View Post
    Bazz missed the first 3 or 4 games then they finally let him play

Dude plays exactly like harden lol even shoots like him but he doesn't have the playmaking skills
    Part of the reason why Harden is so effective is because he can do a little bit of everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Our wings continue to be our biggest problem, they can't shoot or pass the the ball.

Jose had 15 of our 21 assists and had 2 of our only 4 three pointers, thats not gonna fly.

I like the Ed & Jonas front court, we just need to improve the wings.

Terrence will get better, he's getting very inconsistent minutes, so that could be a factor for his shooting struggles, but I personally think he is still getting used to NBA range. His perimeter D is the best on our team and he should be getting more mins based off that.
    No Bargnani, no Lopez. Both Jonas & Davis had good efficient games against a team on a 5 game skid, Raptors still lost.

Anyone know what happened, when Nets went zone in the 2nd half?.

Raptros had to rely on DeRozan to be the zone buster.

The type wings this team has on roster Bargnani stretching the floor > Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    No Bargnani, no Lopez. Both Jonas & Davis had good efficient games against a team on a 5 game skid, Raptors still lost.

Anyone know what happened, when Nets went zone in the 2nd half?.

Raptros had to rely on DeRozan to be the zone buster.

The type wings this team has on roster Bargnani stretching the floor > Davis.
    Bargnani 11.8 ppg over the last 10<Trash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Bargnani 11.8 ppg over the last 10<Trash.
    None is denying Bargnani's play this season,

IMO, this team doesn't have the wings to bust a zone, with Ed at PF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B2B View Post
    None is denying Bargnani's play this season,

IMO, this team doesn't have the wings to bust a zone, with Ed at PF.
    With him shooting subpar numbers, he's not a zone buster either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    With him shooting subpar numbers, he's not a zone buster either.
    while I agree with you, he shouldn't be a zone buster, guys will still run out to him and space is created inside to get to the basket. It really sucks, it feels like we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. With Bargs, he has to shoot long jumpers and he is missing most of them. Without him, it is a lot tougher for our team to score.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    while I agree with you, he shouldn't be a zone buster, guys will still run out to him and space is created inside to get to the basket. It really sucks, it feels like we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. With Bargs, he has to shoot long jumpers and he is missing most of them. Without him, it is a lot tougher for our team to score.
    This is why despite his poor play Casey continues in his desperation to use him as a decoy to open the court for the rest of the team. Successful or not.

People can't believe that Casey is not seeing him struggle & is just playing him for the sake of playing him.

vCash
    so what? building a long term winner, and establishing a culture of defense and personal accountability > a slightly better offense in the short term.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    so what? building a long term winner, and establishing a culture of defense and personal accountability > a slightly better offense in the short term.
    people keep saying they want accountability for the players but then they complain when one of our rookies doesn't get enough playing time. They need to be held accountable too don't they?

vCash
    people keep saying they want accountability for the players but then they complain when one of our rookies doesn't get enough playing time. They need to be held accountable too don't they?
    ya of course they do. is there a particular player you are referring to?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    ya of course they do. is there a particular player you are referring to?
    No particular player... yet. People are complaining that Jonas didn't play enough last night. I didn't get to see enough of the game to comment on his play but I am pointing out that there might be a reason why he lost playing time.

Changing gears, the bit I did watch last night, I could see how the Nets have gotten in trouble for flopping. They throw themselves on the floor quite a bit. Lots of embellishment.

vCash
    I don't have any major "ups" or "downs" when it comes to the Raps and there play. But I'm getting sick of there brutal offence. All we do is pick and roll! The big comes up for a pick, and the guard (jose) goes around the pick, takes 3 steps, and then stops. He doesn't attack he doesn't fight for open space, nothing. Now it's not all his fault either. The other 3 guys just sit there, and watch!! The only guys that moves with any determination out there is Jonas!!!, and they never give him the ball! It's very hard to watch! I now understand why we only average 13 points in the 4th quarter, as teams now only have to step up there perimeter defence for the pick and roll, and we are affectingly shut down!

And on the defense of side, it's worse! Our guards always help out our bigs as soon as they are posted up! Doing that leaves every shooter open, and they always seem to make that open shot!! I guess they don't have any confidence in our big mens Defence!

I'm pissed off, as I really try to watch the games, but I can't. I know everyone makes mistakes, but you shouldn't make the same mistake over and over again. What ever happened to adjusting at the half?

I blame most of our offence on Coach, and the defence on the players!!

Dam you raps!! You had a perfect chance to increase your fan base, with no hockey this year!!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast