Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: If the Jets Lose, Who Do We Blame?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mark Sanchez

29 49.15%
  • Rex Ryan

23 38.98%
  • Mike Tannenbaum

14 23.73%
  • Tim Tebow (For Being injured)

11 18.64%
  • Tony Sparano

12 20.34%
  • Fireman Ed

24 40.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    vCash
    Can't get over how painful it is to watch the Jets week in and week out. They are the most pathetic team, offensively, in the league.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    McElroy is better than Tebow. I don't blame them.
    Easily the right decision. At least see what you have. It's nothing and one game won't show that. But still......Tebow isn't going to be around anyways.

They'll have a crap conservative gameplan so McElroy looks crappy too I'm sure. They don't want it to look like it was way overdue....it was.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    I've been wanting to see what McElroy could do since they drafted him! Bout time
    Studs

vCash
    I loved Deion's quote about MNF.

"This game set the NFL back about 10 years" LOL.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Yep. Fans have given 4 years of excuses. He was a rookie, he had a bad coordinator, he has a bad oline, he doesn't have the talent. Anything to ignore the fact that it was Sanchez. It's actually quite amazing.
    Schottenheimer and Sparano are awful though, and the Jets clearly have no talent on offense. Sanchez is not making Braylon Edwards the Jets best receiver. If the Jets think they can get a new QB next season and not have him completely suck without a major overhaul, they're kidding themselves. They had glaring holes on offense and decided to take back to back 3-4 defensive ends in the first round. Even if both of them turn out to be great (Wilkerson really does look like a young Richard Seymour right now), it's just evidence that the people in charge of the Jets don't know how to run a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Schottenheimer and Sparano are awful though, and the Jets clearly have no talent on offense. Sanchez is not making Braylon Edwards the Jets best receiver. If the Jets think they can get a new QB next season and not have him completely suck without a major overhaul, they're kidding themselves. They had glaring holes on offense and decided to take back to back 3-4 defensive ends in the first round. Even if both of them turn out to be great (Wilkerson really does look like a young Richard Seymour right now), it's just evidence that the people in charge of the Jets don't know how to run a team.
    The only thing Rex Ryan knows how to run is his mouth. I can't believe Tannenbaum still has a job after giving a contract to Sanchez that handcuffs the team to his sorry azz for years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Don't compare him to Seymour. Seymour was dominant from the begining. The biggest problem I have with the Jets this year is how they have treated Tebow. Why trade for him if you have no plans to play him?? Heads should roll in Jersey this summer.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    shoulda dressed mcelroy

biggest mistake of the rex ryan era

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    shoulda dressed mcelroy

Not even close to his biggest mistakes. That's way down on the list.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    shoulda dressed mcelroy

Yeah, THAT'S the biggest mistake. Lmao..

vCash
    shoulda dressed mcelroy

Yeah, that's it.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829