Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit at Arizona

    3 14.29%
  • Carolina at San Diego

    3 14.29%
  • Seattle at Buffalo

    10 47.62%
  • Pittsburgh at Dallas

    12 57.14%
  • Kansas City at Oakland

    1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 170
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He has been good for about 8 weeks. And he will do the same against SF.
    I understand how well he has been playing. But it is against a terrible defense. Just have to keep it in mind. And it'll be a whole other thing to do this against our defense. Be real guy.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,706
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I understand how well he has been playing. But it is against a terrible defense. Just have to keep it in mind. And it'll be a whole other thing to do this against our defense. Be real guy.
    I'm not saying you guys should want to lose against NE, that'd be dumb.

    But god damn next weekend will be fun if it's all the marbles for the NFC West.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    I'm not saying you guys should want to lose against NE, that'd be dumb.

    But god damn next weekend will be fun if it's all the marbles for the NFC West.
    Very true. I might lean that way if it was at our house and not yours though lol. I absolutely hate that place. Well, I love/hate thing. It's an awesome stadium and you have to respect the fans help with the homefield advantage. But it's just a mother****er to win there. Any win there feels like a blowout win because I feel like we are going to lose every time we go there. ****ing delay of games and false starts. I got to see it first hand last year. You guys are lucky. Love that stadium.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,635
    vCash
    1605
    I can't believe Carolina is off to such a fast start.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    There goes Lynch.....don't be running up the score again, lol. Going to start hurting people's feelings.

    God our division is going to be brutal for a while. I bet we get both wild cards in one year, within the next five years.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    The NFC West is sure gonna be fun for years to come, I can't wait.
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    114
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Over the last 7 weeks, Calvin has 954 yards receiving.
    Over the last 7 weeks, Christian Ponder has 962 yards passing.

    What is your record again?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,449
    vCash
    1200
    I feel sorry for Bills fans your D is awful this is worse then the Cardinal game they lost 58-0 but at least they did it on screw up in ST's.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    101,635
    vCash
    1605
    The Chargers are making so many mistakes.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,449
    vCash
    1200
    jej come on there is no way he will do this well against the Niners....

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Seatown
    Posts
    8,574
    vCash
    1500
    Russell is having steak & potatoes on the Bills. 3 Rushing TD's!!
    He felt that one



    Bye Bye Haters



    KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    Lol. 3rushing tds for Wilson. Crazy.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    16,449
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Lol. 3rushing tds for Wilson. Crazy.
    This Bills team is making him look like Superman LOL i haven't seen him look this fast all season.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,613
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    This Bills team is making him look like Superman LOL i haven't seen him look this fast all season.
    This is what I was talking about earlier. Wasn't discrediting Wilson in anyway. The Bills defense is just so bad. It was the game we had 300+ yards rushing and 300+ passing. First time that's ever happened. Their defense is technically historically bad

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,706
    vCash
    500

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Very true. I might lean that way if it was at our house and not yours though lol. I absolutely hate that place. Well, I love/hate thing. It's an awesome stadium and you have to respect the fans help with the homefield advantage. But it's just a mother****er to win there. Any win there feels like a blowout win because I feel like we are going to lose every time we go there. ****ing delay of games and false starts. I got to see it first hand last year. You guys are lucky. Love that stadium.
    I've never even been to an NFL game man... It sucks.

    I'm in Seattle this weekend for the holidays, and of course we're in Toronto. I think I'm going to invest in a trip to a big game next season. I have to see them in person, it's killing me.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •