Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

what could we get for Johan?

what could we get for johan if we traded him at the deadline this summer, could we pay for most of his contact and get a decent prospect in return as in top 50?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    what could we get for johan if we traded him at the deadline this summer, could we pay for most of his contact and get a decent prospect in return as in top 50?
    Well if he does well we could probably get a decent OF prospect, but I doubt he ever performs the way he used to.

vCash
    A bag of Fritos, hopefully the big scoop kind.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    and that's only if we pick up his salary plus $1.99 for the small bag...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vtmet View Post
    and that's only if we pick up his salary plus $1.99 for the small bag...
    LOL........ yeah I hope he has a good season would be nice to get good value from him

vCash
    I doubt we'd get much even if we ate a lot of his contract. If hes healthy and we keep Niese and Dickey we could have one of the best rotations in baseball.

Dickey
    Niese
    Harvey
    Santana
    Wheeler

That rotation would be deadly.
    Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    If he had a great first half of the season, I think his value would be pretty high... maybe a top 70 prospect + another top 10 prospect from a team. Every team gets crazy and desperate at the deadline, especially for starting pitchers. Mets would likely need to eat some salary though to make a solid deal happen.

If he's still injured/not his old self you'd maybe get Adam Lind.... (negative value trade).

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    This question needs to wait till the all star break. Teams need to see how he rebounds from the injuries. If he pitches really well we can prob get a good prospect for him. More then likely he's going to struggle though. He has been riddled with injuries, his velocity has been down. I really have little faith in him lasting in the rotation past June. I hope I am wrong but he seems to be on a deep decline.

Presenting the 2013 New York Mets Outfield.

vCash
    But they have to be the big scoop kind. Those are the best!

Those along with an order from Adam's Ribs.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    But they have to be the big scoop kind. Those are the best!

Those along with an order from Adam's Ribs.
    The movie.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    The movie.
    No.

M.A.S.H. reference to a place that supposedly made the best barbecue ribs. Radar figured out how to barter with the other units so Hawkeye and friends could get an order shipped to Korea.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3ourProspects View Post
    Depends on a couple things:

First how is how Santana is pitching? Does he look like he can pitch a full season? Next, how is the Mets season going? A playoff push (even for just the second wildcard spot) would mean more for the Mets than any prospect they could get for even a healthy Santana. Last would Santana okay a trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsfan1963 View Post
    Depends on a couple things:

First how is how Santana is pitching? Does he look like he can pitch a full season? Next, how is the Mets season going? A playoff push (even for just the second wildcard spot) would mean more for the Mets than any prospect they could get for even a healthy Santana. Last would Santana okay a trade?

vCash
    Not much at all, but if we wait until the trade deadline and he is healthy and pitching well, we may be able to get a top tier prospect or two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    The Mets would have to eat most of his remaining contract and even then they would only be able to move him if he was pitching well.

I would say a lower level prospect, maybe two if they can get lucky.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast