Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Gald the Ravens won!

vCash
    I don't know if any of you follow @Trouty20 on Twitter... but... I just saw this photo he posted of himself, and, does it ever make you guys wonder how in the world he is bulking up like he is? It kind of scares me, in a "Please God, Mike, don't be doing something you're not supposed to be." Maybe that is just his natural physique, and if it is, God bless 'im cause he is packing on muscle like Mighty Mouse. I mean, it's exciting because wow, he could hit a home run to the next county. But at the same time, in this climate of PED hatred and phobia, it makes me nervous for him, and for the Angels. How are they all tested now, randomly? Regularly? What's up with all that?
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    He's young, and he's always been stockier than most. He's natural. He doesn't need 'roids. Yet. Players start taking them to keep them at a certain level. (When they age and start to decline)

vCash
    Speaking of the god-like Trout, did anyone catch him in the Subway commercial during the Super Bowl last night?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Yes sir! He made the commercial awesome.

vCash
    I just took a traumatizing midterm :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    He's young, and he's always been stockier than most. He's natural. He doesn't need 'roids. Yet. Players start taking them to keep them at a certain level. (When they age and start to decline)
    Okay. God, I really hope so. Even if for nothing else than his own longterm health!!!
    I haven't loved a baseball player this much since, wow, Nolan Ryan? I liked Tim Salmon,
    but something about Trouty... you just KNOW you are watching history when you watch
    him play. What breaks my heart is knowing that at some point, at the top of his game,
    those ****** Yankees are prob'ly gonna try to get him, and him being a Jersey boy, he's
    gonna go so fast it'll make our heads spin. I just hope he gets a ring (or two?!) with the Angels
    before that happens. I just really love this kid!!!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    I just took a traumatizing midterm :cry:
    Someday darlin', this will all be over. And you can look back on it and say, "THANK
    GOD THAT'S OVER!!!!!" *laughing* 'Sounds like you better start doin' some extra
    studying NOW so you don't ALSO have to take a traumatizing FINAL!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Okay. God, I really hope so. Even if for nothing else than his own longterm health!!!
    I haven't loved a baseball player this much since, wow, Nolan Ryan? I liked Tim Salmon,
    but something about Trouty... you just KNOW you are watching history when you watch
    him play. What breaks my heart is knowing that at some point, at the top of his game,
    those ****** Yankees are prob'ly gonna try to get him, and him being a Jersey boy, he's
    gonna go so fast it'll make our heads spin. I just hope he gets a ring (or two?!) with the Angels
    before that happens. I just really love this kid!!!
    Yup, I agree, watching Trout play every day is awesome. We're some lucky fans. No one in baseball has a player that can do everything Trout can.

And honestly, I'm not scared of the Yankees at all anymore. Moreno has proven that he's not afraid to pay for talent (Pujols, Hamilton, Wilson). And after living in So Cal, I'm confident that Trout wouldn't mind staying here for the rest of his career. I truly believe he'll be a life-long Angel.

I hope, anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Someday darlin', this will all be over. And you can look back on it and say, "THANK
    GOD THAT'S OVER!!!!!" *laughing* 'Sounds like you better start doin' some extra
    studying NOW so you don't ALSO have to take a traumatizing FINAL!
    I have more midterms coming up the next couple of weeks. Then another 2 weeks and BAM, finals -___-

vCash
    I have more midterms coming up the next couple of weeks. Then another 2 weeks and BAM, finals -___-
    Do you expect all your midterms to be as difficult as the one you just took? Start reviewing NOW!
    Flash cards! Notes in your notebook margins! Record the lectures! ALL THAT!!!! Good luck!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Yeah :/
    Yeah I'm not gonna record my professors. They're all *******s about it now. You have to sign some stupid form.

vCash
    Yeah :/
    Yeah I'm not gonna record my professors. They're all *******s about it now. You have to sign some stupid form.
    Oh man. Ugh. 'Buncha legal this an' that now, huh?

The reason I said all that is... when I was there, I really REALLY struggled. So I had to take
    this class that at first made me mad, 'cause it was a class on HOW to study. I thought it was
    so dumb to have to take it, but uh, my GPA was getting really bad really fast. But they taught
    us those things like review your notes within 24 hours, the flash cards, all of it. It does work.
    With those skills they taught me and just doggedly never giving up, I actually got my grades
    all the way back up to 4.0. For me it was more of a "time discipline" issue cause I was also
    at times working 2 and at one point 3 jobs plus classes. I know it's hard. It's REALLY hard.
    But it's so worth it.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Yeah, it better be worth it! Haha

vCash
    What are you going to school for BG?
    __________________________________._________

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast