Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 446
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    What'd you get?

    I always get the same thing: Carnitas burrito with brown rice, black beans, corn, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, and pico de gallo (mild, chunky salsa).
    I pretty much always get the same thing too.

    Bowl with brown rice, black beans, chicken, mild salsa, guacamole, extra lettuce, and cheese (don't normally get cheese).

    Carnitas is my second favorite meat there. The other two meats are too chewy
    __________________________________._________

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    Sounds good

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Sounds good
    It was
    __________________________________._________

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,658
    vCash
    1500
    First day of classes for me. I love my schedule this semester. Only have classes on Monday and Wednesday

    8:00-9:15
    9:30-10:45
    11:00-12:15
    12:30-1:45
    3:30-4:45

    I will be able to see a little bit of day games that are on Mondays/Wednesdays, and will only miss the first part of games that start at 4.

    The first two games of the season are on Monday at 1:10 and Wednesday at 4:10 :cry: Looks like I wont be going to my last 2 classes on April 1st
    __________________________________._________

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    The first two games of the season are on Monday at 1:10 and Wednesday at 4:10 :cry: Looks like I wont be going to my last 2 classes on April 1st
    Nice to see you've got your priorities straight. </sarcasm>
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Haha the only good things in Dallas were Golden Corral and this taco place called Tacos El Guero.
    There's an golden corral in west covina!! love it

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,735
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    First day of classes for me. I love my schedule this semester. Only have classes on Monday and Wednesday

    8:00-9:15
    9:30-10:45
    11:00-12:15
    12:30-1:45
    3:30-4:45

    I will be able to see a little bit of day games that are on Mondays/Wednesdays, and will only miss the first part of games that start at 4.

    The first two games of the season are on Monday at 1:10 and Wednesday at 4:10 :cry: Looks like I wont be going to my last 2 classes on April 1st
    I'm the opposite of you. I only have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I go from 9:30-3:45 with only like a 20 minute break. Still, I have 5 days a week in which I'm free to work or do whatever the hell I want.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    There's an golden corral in west covina!! love it
    Really? I've been looking for one since I came back! They closed the one in SD.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    I have class Tuesday-Thursday. Only one morning class on Wednesday though, so basically it's just Tuesday and Thursday.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    You guys down to go watch an Angels game this season? RF please.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    8,223
    vCash
    1500
    Golden Corral? I assumed that place was for grandmas.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    ... That place is delicious

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,095
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Really? I've been looking for one since I came back! They closed the one in SD.
    Yeah my friend told me about it, been there a few times. Try it out!!

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    I definitely will! I'll take my Dad soon.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,222
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P. View Post
    Golden Corral? I assumed that place was for grandmas.
    Looking to pick some up? That's right about your age range, isn't it?
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •