Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 446
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I'll eventually try it, but will likely be disappointed by how not good it is


    Have you ever had Fat Burger? I've been hearing a lot of stuff about it lately but have never had it either
    Nope. I've never heard much about it either. I actually thought they went out of business in California a while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Yeahyou-right. Five Guys ain't better. No way.

    Weirdly, the other thing I miss about SoCal is Del Taco. There used to be one in St. Louis
    but I think maybe it went out of business. I used to go to it when I drove over there
    to the art museum.

    But no, come on man, no way is Five Guys better than In N Out!!!
    Del Taco is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I also get discounts there because my mom worked for their corporate offices about 20 years ago.

    As for Five Guys v. In-N-Out, just know that you're wrong. So very, very, very wrong.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Placentia, CA
    Posts
    618
    vCash
    1500
    Five Guys= $ hit on a bun!
    Fatburger= Horse $ hit on a bun!

    In-N-Out is simply the best, no contest.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    Del Taco is probably my favorite fast food restaurant. I also get discounts there because my mom worked for their corporate offices about 20 years ago.

    As for Five Guys v. In-N-Out, just know that you're wrong. So very, very, very wrong.
    About 30 years ago, I worked for Naugles, before Dick Naugle sold to Del Taco-- so I recognize a lot of the food on the Del Taco menu. It's good stuff, man. People always say to me, "What's the big deal, you got Taco Bell". Not even close.

    Which is the same way I feel about Five Guys. First, it's a different KIND of restaurant, also along the lines of Backyard Burger and Steak 'n' Shake. Secondly, I think their burgers taste like nickels. I don't know if it's an additive, a preservative, or what they cook 'em on, but I cannot stand that metallic aftertaste, and no amount of condiments has ever effectively masked it for me.

    No one will ever beat the elegant simplicity of In N Out. No one. Ever.

    Plus, can you make "In N Out URGE" stickers out of Five Guys stickers?
    I thought not.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,260
    vCash
    1500
    Fatburger's not bad

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    About 30 years ago, I worked for Naugles, before Dick Naugle sold to Del Taco-- so I recognize a lot of the food on the Del Taco menu. It's good stuff, man. People always say to me, "What's the big deal, you got Taco Bell". Not even close.

    Which is the same way I feel about Five Guys. First, it's a different KIND of restaurant, also along the lines of Backyard Burger and Steak 'n' Shake. Secondly, I think their burgers taste like nickels. I don't know if it's an additive, a preservative, or what they cook 'em on, but I cannot stand that metallic aftertaste, and no amount of condiments has ever effectively masked it for me.

    No one will ever beat the elegant simplicity of In N Out. No one. Ever.

    Plus, can you make "In N Out URGE" stickers out of Five Guys stickers?
    I thought not.
    My mom worked for Naugles initially then for Del Taco before getting layed off. Maybe you knew each other.

    And I don't know what Five Guys you're going to, but I have never had a burger there that tasted like a nickel. Nor have I ever had a metallic after taste. My main problem with In-N-Out is that the patties are way too thin and overcooked and half the time the buns are hard and stale. I love their fries though. They have the best fries I have ever tasted.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    8,981
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone here ever try Jimmie John's, their pretty legit.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    8,981
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    Five Guys > In-N-Out

    There, I said it!!
    All you did was say something factually incorrect and imagined it was controversial.
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post


    I've never had Five Guys, but I already know its not better than In N Out
    I have had 5 guys, it's like a more expensive version of in-n-out the burger is bigger, but that's about it. You guys need to try the Habit, their pretty legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    I think you need to try Five Guys because it's damn good. For its price, In-N-Out is good, but Five Guys is just way better in every way, shape, and form.
    no it is not, your either a hipster who can't enjoy things that other people like becuase it means that your not unique or you are being a contrarian. My evidence is the fact that Garret Anderson is your favorite player, as angels fans we all love him, but everyone knows Salmon or Ryan is legally required to be you favorite angel,
    Last edited by ciaban; 01-15-2013 at 08:47 PM.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    18,639
    vCash
    1500
    I've had Five Guys Burgers a lot, too.

    In N Out has been, is, and always will be better than Five Guys.

    Not saying Five Guys is bad, because it's damn good. But In N Out kicks its *** in every way, shape and form.

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    7,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    All you did was say something factually incorrect and imagined it was controversial.

    I have had 5 guys, it's like a more expensive version of in-n-out the burger is bigger, but that's about it. You guys need to try the Habit, their pretty legit.

    no it is not, your either a hipster who can't enjoy things that other people like becuase it means that your not unique or you are being a contrarian. My evidence is the fact that Garret Anderson is your favorite player, as angels fans we all love him, but everyone knows Salmon or Ryan is legally required to be you favorite angel,
    I've had Habbit and they're decent. Definitely better than In-N-Out, but I like Five Guys better. And I am not a hipster nor a contrarian. I'm simply opposed to eating ****** burgers and treating them like they're god's gift to humanity. And I chose Garret Anderson because at the time I signed up, Salmon had just retired and my favorite Angel, Adam Kennedy, was a free agent. So that left me with Garret who holds more franchise records and is much cooler than Salmon. I still love Salmon, but I did like Anderson better. And I was named after Nolan Ryan, so I didn't want my username to essentially be my name. Plus he's now the owner of the Rangers, so that would have been weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I've had Five Guys Burgers a lot, too.

    In N Out has been, is, and always will be better than Five Guys.

    Not saying Five Guys is bad, because it's damn good. But In N Out kicks its *** in every way, shape and form.
    Whatever.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2_vnk-3E0

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    18,639
    vCash
    1500
    No post is official without a South Park video!

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I miss In N Out.


    other places dont have In and OUt?


  12. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    18,639
    vCash
    1500
    When I was in Texas, I was having major In N Out withdrawals

    All they had was Whataburger. That was basically horse **** and mustard on a bun!

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    8,981
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    I've had Habbit and they're decent. Definitely better than In-N-Out, but I like Five Guys better. And I am not a hipster nor a contrarian. I'm simply opposed to eating ****** burgers and treating them like they're god's gift to humanity. And I chose Garret Anderson because at the time I signed up, Salmon had just retired and my favorite Angel, Adam Kennedy, was a free agent. So that left me with Garret who holds more franchise records and is much cooler than Salmon. I still love Salmon, but I did like Anderson better. And I was named after Nolan Ryan, so I didn't want my username to essentially be my name. Plus he's now the owner of the Rangers, so that would have been weird.



    Whatever.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2_vnk-3E0
    LOL I'm sorry GA16 i was just kidding, i don't really think your a hipster or a contrarian, i think your a pretty coll guy though GA is 4th on angels love hierarchy, after salmon, vlad and ryan, maybe spizo...

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    All they had was Whataburger. That was basically horse **** and mustard on a bun!
    One of my friends describes W'burger as "shoe leather". Definitely nasty.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    8,223
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    One of my friends describes W'burger as "shoe leather". Definitely nasty.
    I've visited Texas a few times, I had no problem with Whattaburger.

    I wish we had more Sonics in SoCal. I know there's like 2 in OC, but zero in LA.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •