3 42.86%
  • lose

3 42.86%
  • tie

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Arians needs to come out with a game plan in attack mode for the entire game.

Multiple WR and TE looks throughout the game and keep the heat on through the air, which is where Houston is vulnerable.
    I want to see the no huddle O all game.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    For #colts, Angerer starts for Conner. Reitz back at LG, Linkenbach at RT, Shipley at C, Lefeged at S.
    - Chapp
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Who would be starting in his place if he is on the bench?
    I have one flex open - Ballard / Hilton / Hartline up for consideration. The rest of my lineup is set.

My head is telling me Ballard, b/c he'll see all the carries pretty much. Yet, my heart wants to go with Hilton. Luck may need to pass 50 times this week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    I have one flex open - Ballard / Hilton / Hartline up for consideration. The rest of my lineup is set.

My head is telling me Ballard, b/c he'll see all the carries pretty much. Yet, my heart wants to go with Hilton. Luck may need to pass 50 times this week.
    I read it wrong the first time didn't see Hilton's name in there.. PPR league? That may make the decision easy. I would 100% go with TY in a PPR league and am leaning towards him in a standard.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 12-14-2012 at 06:45 PM.

vCash
    here's where I'm conflicted, If the pats beat the 9ers and the colts beat houston then NE has control of home field till they lose and after SF they have the jags and dolphins. I will always want Indy to win but, I don't think they will win more than one playoff game this year because NE and Denver are tearing it up. I'm not trying to be a pesimist I'm just a realist. The article about Chuck and Arians says they can't explain why they aren't 4-9 and are 9-4. I just hate the pats soooo much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    For #colts, Angerer starts for Conner. Reitz back at LG, Linkenbach at RT, Shipley at C, Lefeged at S.
    - Chapp
    This might be our best OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    Do you think AQ is better than Satele?

<3

vCash
    I'm not sure if the line has just looked better because of a change of style of play or maybe halftime adjustments, but it has seemed to me to look better with him in there. Run blocking especially.

Personally I would like to see both Shipley and Satele on the field together no matter how they slice it. I think Satele played some G at Oakland so I would say that makes him the better candidate...but I think Shipley has earned a spot somewhere along that interior line.

vCash
    I like AC - Reitz - Satele/AQ - AQ/Satele - Justice.

Link is probably my fav Oline man, though Him or Castanzo.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    I have felt better about the line play with Shipley in there. I'm not sure I could be considered even a novice scout on my best day, but it seems like Luck might get a little more timeand the run game opens up a little easier with Shipley. Could be coincidence though.

I wanted Justice to do well, but it appears to me that he's nothing more than a turnstile when a rusher decides he's going after the QB. I always hope those high picks who haven't performed will live up their billing.
    Last edited by dsolms; 12-16-2012 at 07:24 AM.

vCash
    After their first 2 plays only allowing 3 was a pretty big win.

vCash
    Let's go Luck!

vCash
    We can't afford stupid penalties.

vCash
    Eh. Not feeling this game at all.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Ugggh Not good

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast