3 42.86%
  • lose

3 42.86%
  • tie

1 14.29%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    LOL at saying one and done in the playoffs like it'd be some kind of shock. I'm sure if you asked everyone here before the year started if we would make the playoffs most people would've said no way. So we will all enjoy just being in, and if we somehow pull-off an upset then that'd be AWESOME, but nobody here will be crying about it if we lose. We are 3-5 years ahead of schedule assuming we keep building and improving on this season.
    To be honest most in here thought we would be around .500 and a fringe playoff team in our preseason thread. Most outside of Indy fans were of course laughing at us...

vCash
    Ya there was always a chance, especially if people saw what the Bengals did last year with a less talented rookie QB. I thought 6 to 8 wins would be a realistic mark. It is great that they have surpassed my expectations and would be awesome to see them get to 10 wins! Also, with our offensive line and Luck having to elude defenders often in ways Peyton wouldn't have been able to, how many wins do you think we'd have if he was still here? Because I'm not so sure we would have 10 wins and certainly wouldn't have more. (And yes I know how well Peyton is playing, I'm basing that more off of how bad the line is and him not being able to get away... haha)

vCash
    Ya there was always a chance, especially if people saw what the Bengals did last year with a less talented rookie QB. I thought 6 to 8 wins would be a realistic mark. It is great that they have surpassed my expectations and would be awesome to see them get to 10 wins! Also, with our offensive line and Luck having to elude defenders often in ways Peyton wouldn't have been able to, how many wins do you think we'd have if he was still here? Because I'm not so sure we would have 10 wins and certainly wouldn't have more. (And yes I know how well Peyton is playing, I'm basing that more off of how bad the line is and him not being able to get away... haha)
    Do you really have to bring Peyton into the equation? Who knows maybe we would have drafted Kalil instead of Luck then our line would be much better and you have seen what Peyton has done with Denver's WR.. Give him TY and the TE's + Wayne and I think he would be just fine. Not to mention whoever we would have picked up from the Luck trade. I am glad we have Luck, but to think about what our record would be with Peyton you would have to consider a completely different team.

vCash
    Where is this weeks game thread sfgiants?!!

vCash
    Where is this weeks game thread sfgiants?!!
    I spent mon night - tues morning in ER.. i've been pretty sick. I haven't really used the internet at all this week... which is why I'm lagging on this. I'll get it up before game time tho.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Sorry to hear.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314