Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Colts will...

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • win

    3 42.86%
  • lose

    3 42.86%
  • tie

    1 14.29%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 201
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,763
    vCash
    1500

    Week 15: Indianapolis Colts (9-4) @ Houston Texans (11-2)


    Week Fifteen
    @


    Location: Reliant Stadium
    Sunday, December 16th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS


    Players To Watch


    Quarterback

    ~VS~


    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 3792 Yards / 18 TD 18 INT / 54.9 CMP% / 74.5 QB Rating
    Matt Schaub, QB #8 - 3294 Yards / 21 TD 10 INT / 64.0 CMP% / 92.7 QB Rating

    Running Back

    ~VS~


    Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 562 Yards / 146 Carries/ 3.9 YPC / 1 TD
    Arian Foster, RB #23 - 1148 Yards / 298 Carries/ 3.9 YPC/ 14 TD

    Wide Receiver

    ~VS~


    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 94 Catches / 1220 Yards / 4 TD
    Andre Johnson, WR #80 - 82 Catches / 1209 Yards / 3 TD


    Tight End

    ~VS~


    Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 37 Catches / 446 Yards / 2 TD
    Owen Daniels, TE #81 - 52 Catches / 622 Yards / 6 TD


    Kicker

    ~VS~


    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 23 FGM / 30 FGA / 29 XPM / 29 XPA
    Shayne Graham, K #17 - 21 FGM / 26 FGA / 42 XPM / 42 XPA


    Tackles Leader

    ~VS~


    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 115
    Glover Quin, S #29 - 66


    Sacks Leader

    ~VS~


    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 7.0
    J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 16.5


    Interceptions Leader

    ~VS~


    Darius Butler, CB #20 - 3
    Kareem Jackson, CB #25 - 4


    Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    863
    vCash
    1500
    It's another measuring stick game.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,911
    vCash
    1500
    I have doubts that I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

    But Houston is coming off a very embarrassing game. They seek redemption

    #iubb

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Assembly Hall
    Posts
    6,527
    vCash
    1500
    Sadly this may be Patriots game part II, but I really hope I am wrong.

    And...here...we...go...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,763
    vCash
    1500
    Can we please beat 1 elite team? Just to give some fans some hope that this team won't be a lock to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,591
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Can we please beat 1 elite team? Just to give some fans some hope that this team won't be a lock to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
    Green Bay? Side note they beat Houston 42-24. Transitive property doesn't usually work in the NFL or sports in general but it is fun to talk about.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,967
    vCash
    1500
    Just hoping to keep this game close and respectable... possibly pulling it out at the end.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Green Bay? Side note they beat Houston 42-24. Transitive property doesn't usually work in the NFL or sports in general but it is fun to talk about.
    GB wasn't 'elite' at the time we played them. They were really struggling then.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    I really hope i am not setting myself up to be crushed and let down, but I really think we can win this game. Houston cannot stop the pass and the defense just needs to focus on stopping foster. The Texans buckle under pressure. For god sakes Andre Johnson said the MNF game was the biggest game in the history of the franchise! And did you see those dorkey letterman jackets they wore?? haha what clowns! I hope Luck laces up the PF flyers in this one though, he needs time to let the WR get down field and beat those corners. I expect big numbers if we are gonna pull this one out!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,591
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    I really hope i am not setting myself up to be crushed and let down, but I really think we can win this game. Houston cannot stop the pass and the defense just needs to focus on stopping foster. The Texans buckle under pressure. For god sakes Andre Johnson said the MNF game was the biggest game in the history of the franchise! And did you see those dorkey letterman jackets they wore?? haha what clowns! I hope Luck laces up the PF flyers in this one though, he needs time to let the WR get down field and beat those corners. I expect big numbers if we are gonna pull this one out!
    HAHA also don't forget 2 years ago when they beat us opening night on their way to a 4-2 record to start the season and were thrust into elite team status talks....only to collapse and win 3 more games the rest of the way.

    There was also last year where they should have been battling for the 1 seed and a bye, instead they dropped their final 3 games (2 of them to losing teams including one of our 2 wins) to only take the division by 1 game...I will say they lost Schaub, but that was in week 10 and they won 3 straight with Yates at the helm before dropping their final 3.

    This Texans team has never handled pressure well before and until they prove me otherwise I just assume they will fold.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,004
    vCash
    1500
    Arians needs to come out with a game plan in attack mode for the entire game.

    Multiple WR and TE looks throughout the game and keep the heat on through the air, which is where Houston is vulnerable.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    8,014
    vCash
    1500
    Do I start Ballard or Hilton in Fantasy?? I'm torn.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Arians needs to come out with a game plan in attack mode for the entire game.

    Multiple WR and TE looks throughout the game and keep the heat on through the air, which is where Houston is vulnerable.
    Yep we need bombs, bombs and more bombs! The key to winning this game will be the o-line. Just 5 seconds is all the time Luck needs and we will see a W!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,591
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Do I start Ballard or Hilton in Fantasy?? I'm torn.
    Who would be starting in his place if he is on the bench?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,763
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Do I start Ballard or Hilton in Fantasy?? I'm torn.
    Hilton.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •