• win

3 42.86%
  • lose

3 42.86%
  • tie

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 15: Indianapolis Colts (9-4) @ Houston Texans (11-2)

Week Fifteen
    @

Sunday, December 16th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 3792 Yards / 18 TD 18 INT / 54.9 CMP% / 74.5 QB Rating
    Matt Schaub, QB #8 - 3294 Yards / 21 TD 10 INT / 64.0 CMP% / 92.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 562 Yards / 146 Carries/ 3.9 YPC / 1 TD
    Arian Foster, RB #23 - 1148 Yards / 298 Carries/ 3.9 YPC/ 14 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 94 Catches / 1220 Yards / 4 TD
    Andre Johnson, WR #80 - 82 Catches / 1209 Yards / 3 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 37 Catches / 446 Yards / 2 TD
    Owen Daniels, TE #81 - 52 Catches / 622 Yards / 6 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 23 FGM / 30 FGA / 29 XPM / 29 XPA
    Shayne Graham, K #17 - 21 FGM / 26 FGA / 42 XPM / 42 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 115
    Glover Quin, S #29 - 66

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 7.0
    J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 16.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Darius Butler, CB #20 - 3
    Kareem Jackson, CB #25 - 4

Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    It's another measuring stick game.

vCash
    I have doubts that I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

But Houston is coming off a very embarrassing game. They seek redemption

#iubb

vCash
    Sadly this may be Patriots game part II, but I really hope I am wrong.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Can we please beat 1 elite team? Just to give some fans some hope that this team won't be a lock to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Can we please beat 1 elite team? Just to give some fans some hope that this team won't be a lock to go 1 and done in the playoffs.
    Green Bay? Side note they beat Houston 42-24. Transitive property doesn't usually work in the NFL or sports in general but it is fun to talk about.

vCash
    Just hoping to keep this game close and respectable... possibly pulling it out at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Green Bay? Side note they beat Houston 42-24. Transitive property doesn't usually work in the NFL or sports in general but it is fun to talk about.
    GB wasn't 'elite' at the time we played them. They were really struggling then.

<3

vCash
    I really hope i am not setting myself up to be crushed and let down, but I really think we can win this game. Houston cannot stop the pass and the defense just needs to focus on stopping foster. The Texans buckle under pressure. For god sakes Andre Johnson said the MNF game was the biggest game in the history of the franchise! And did you see those dorkey letterman jackets they wore?? haha what clowns! I hope Luck laces up the PF flyers in this one though, he needs time to let the WR get down field and beat those corners. I expect big numbers if we are gonna pull this one out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    I really hope i am not setting myself up to be crushed and let down, but I really think we can win this game. Houston cannot stop the pass and the defense just needs to focus on stopping foster. The Texans buckle under pressure. For god sakes Andre Johnson said the MNF game was the biggest game in the history of the franchise! And did you see those dorkey letterman jackets they wore?? haha what clowns! I hope Luck laces up the PF flyers in this one though, he needs time to let the WR get down field and beat those corners. I expect big numbers if we are gonna pull this one out!
    HAHA also don't forget 2 years ago when they beat us opening night on their way to a 4-2 record to start the season and were thrust into elite team status talks....only to collapse and win 3 more games the rest of the way.

There was also last year where they should have been battling for the 1 seed and a bye, instead they dropped their final 3 games (2 of them to losing teams including one of our 2 wins) to only take the division by 1 game...I will say they lost Schaub, but that was in week 10 and they won 3 straight with Yates at the helm before dropping their final 3.

This Texans team has never handled pressure well before and until they prove me otherwise I just assume they will fold.

vCash
    Arians needs to come out with a game plan in attack mode for the entire game.

Multiple WR and TE looks throughout the game and keep the heat on through the air, which is where Houston is vulnerable.

vCash
    Do I start Ballard or Hilton in Fantasy?? I'm torn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Arians needs to come out with a game plan in attack mode for the entire game.

Multiple WR and TE looks throughout the game and keep the heat on through the air, which is where Houston is vulnerable.
    Yep we need bombs, bombs and more bombs! The key to winning this game will be the o-line. Just 5 seconds is all the time Luck needs and we will see a W!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Who would be starting in his place if he is on the bench?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardColtsfan View Post
    Hilton.

<3

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast