Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,967
    vCash
    1500

    Pagano expected back Monday

    http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...oach?nocache=1

    Great news, obviously. Hopefully he can be a boost and inspiration for a playoff run!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    Inspiration really? What's going to be the "inspiration" for the Colts next year? I'm telling you, the Colts are a one and done playoff team. How do you guys feel about Coby Fleener? Seems like a wasted pick to me smh. Could've drafted that rookie corner jenkins that went to the Rams because Vonate Davis is total trash!!!!! He's been getting killed every sunday lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Inspiration really? What's going to be the "inspiration" for the Colts next year? I'm telling you, the Colts are a one and done playoff team. How do you guys feel about Coby Fleener? Seems like a wasted pick to me smh. Could've drafted that rookie corner jenkins that went to the Rams because Vonate Davis is total trash!!!!! He's been getting killed every sunday lol
    Oh great the wankster is talking **** again. You have no right to talk trash about this team and what Pagano has gone through. You really think anyone in here cares if we don't win a playoff games? Do you really think you are making a earth shattering prediction saying we will be one and done? And I really hope they prove you wrong because the Bengals or Ravens are not that good either. And for your point about Fleener, for one he was hurt and two name a pro bowl rookie TE ever. They take time to develop. Your comments are total trash and how dare you ever talk **** about Pagano ever again you flaming **** face.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,589
    vCash
    1500
    How is someone going to talk trash about the Colts in a thread about a great story involving our coach coming back from Leukemia?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Inspiration really? What's going to be the "inspiration" for the Colts next year? I'm telling you, the Colts are a one and done playoff team. How do you guys feel about Coby Fleener? Seems like a wasted pick to me smh. Could've drafted that rookie corner jenkins that went to the Rams because Vonate Davis is total trash!!!!! He's been getting killed every sunday lol
    Troll job...... 2/12 tbh.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Oh great the wankster is talking **** again. You have no right to talk trash about this team and what Pagano has gone through. You really think anyone in here cares if we don't win a playoff games? Do you really think you are making a earth shattering prediction saying we will be one and done? And I really hope they prove you wrong because the Bengals or Ravens are not that good either. And for your point about Fleener, for one he was hurt and two name a pro bowl rookie TE ever. They take time to develop. Your comments are total trash and how dare you ever talk **** about Pagano ever again you flaming **** face.
    You upset? Don't bring Pagano into this smh. This roster is a first round exit, sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get off your period.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    You upset? Don't bring Pagano into this smh. This roster is a first round exit, sheeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Get off your period.
    Well you brought Pagano into this discussion by saying who will be the "inspiration" next year.. Pagano will be because he will be on the sidelines doing what a HC is supposed to do, Inspire his team to win. Why do you consider this team a first rd exit anyways?? Teams aren't running the ball great against us, the Bengals are not much better roster wise than us. Sure AJ Green will get his yards but if we can stop the others it will be fine, just like the lions game. The Ravens D is suspect and their offense is being called by Jim Caldwell, we all know the incompetance of Caldwell. Everyone agrees we should have beat Houston but a blocked punt and 0-7 on 3rd downs costed us the game. Bring some facts into your argument rather than just stating your hater opinions.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,741
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts_4_life View Post
    Inspiration really? What's going to be the "inspiration" for the Colts next year? I'm telling you, the Colts are a one and done playoff team. How do you guys feel about Coby Fleener? Seems like a wasted pick to me smh. Could've drafted that rookie corner jenkins that went to the Rams because Vonate Davis is total trash!!!!! He's been getting killed every sunday lol
    I don't think this team will need the 'inspiration' that it needed this year. Next year all the young players will be another year better, the roster will be amazingly better with all the free agents we'll bring in. The coaching staff will be set. Andrew Luck will only get better.

    As for Fleener. I'm a big fan. I loved him before the draft and i still like him. Don't want to judge that pick after <1 season.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ponderingpluto View Post
    Well you brought Pagano into this discussion by saying who will be the "inspiration" next year.. Pagano will be because he will be on the sidelines doing what a HC is supposed to do, Inspire his team to win. Why do you consider this team a first rd exit anyways?? Teams aren't running the ball great against us, the Bengals are not much better roster wise than us. Sure AJ Green will get his yards but if we can stop the others it will be fine, just like the lions game. The Ravens D is suspect and their offense is being called by Jim Caldwell, we all know the incompetance of Caldwell. Everyone agrees we should have beat Houston but a blocked punt and 0-7 on 3rd downs costed us the game. Bring some facts into your argument rather than just stating your hater opinions.
    Did you not witness foster running all over the Colts Defense???????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •