Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    the only people who should hate thier FO is MIA fans..... Everyone else should be thankful they did not have mccourt or MIA as their owners/FO
    yea 2 world series in 15 years is really horrible. and omg getting rid of some bad contracts after a 69 win season... omg what a horrible front office.

vCash
    Yes, a million times yes!
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    yea 2 world series in 15 years is really horrible. and omg getting rid of some bad contracts after a 69 win season... omg what a horrible front office.
    The internet hive mind works in mysterious ways. See, when they spent everyone was like dude wtf spending, spending does not mean you will win! The spending didn't work, they wanted out, they got out quickly, brought in a nice haul of prospects on the way out, and now nobody likes them anyway.

The Marlins are run by some very smart people...I would love to see their version of a MoneyBall or the Extra 2% if someone was allowed to write it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    The internet hive mind works in mysterious ways. See, when they spent everyone was like dude wtf spending, spending does not mean you will win! The spending didn't work, they wanted out, they got out quickly, brought in a nice haul of prospects on the way out, and now nobody likes them anyway.

The Marlins are run by some very smart people...I would love to see their version of a MoneyBall or the Extra 2% if someone was allowed to write it.
    exactly. I was shocked to find that the marlins had the 8th highest payroll in baseball last year and what did that get them? 69 wins. The braves spent $30mil less and got 94 wins. Ecnomics folks. The marlins cant afford to spend like a top 10 team when they rank consistently near the bottom in attendance.

vCash
    No

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Except when the front office gets something going that's nice, they disband it as soon as it becomes good. They're a bunch of crooks and are terrible at running a franchise. The first World Series wasn't Loria's either. The Marlins have been floundering in mediocrity under Loria's ownership.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    2 world series in 3 years I'll take it

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Red Sox or Marlins?

haha, see what I did there?

But the Marlins are one of the worst front offices in baseball with the worst owner in baseball. And both WS wins were completely lucky, getting in on the wild card and getting hot late. Similar to the 06 and 11 Cardinals.

vCash
    exactly. I was shocked to find that the marlins had the 8th highest payroll in baseball last year and what did that get them? 69 wins. The braves spent $30mil less and got 94 wins. Ecnomics folks. The marlins cant afford to spend like a top 10 team when they rank consistently near the bottom in attendance.
    Or maybe it's because of how stupidly they spent their money.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678