Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 114
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    699
    vCash
    1500

    Do you hate your FO

    I am a dbacks fan andI am convinced the Dbacks FO is out to destroy this team..Ken Kendrick is a joke and called out HIS OWN PLAYER Luis Gonzalez about steroids and then they hire AJ Hinch as a manger and have that disgrace Josh burnes as a gm. And NOW they just traded Bauer to the Indians for freaking trash...how many of you guys hate your FO as well as I do..
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    37,435
    vCash
    1000
    I am actually more and more impressed by my FO (Cards) as time has gone on. The last time I was annoyed about a move was the Westbrook extension this last Sept. Prior to that, it was the Rasmus deal and they turned out to be right about that move.

    Then you have to go all the way back to the Theriot trading and the Westbrook for Ludwick trade.

    Those are the only moves I haven't liked of Moz's, and I have preferred most of them, and actually requested most of them before they even happened. So I am happy with it. 8 out of 10 for me.

    Rays are my second team. And I obviously prefer their moves. Best front office in baseball.

    Royals are my third team. And my second team just hurt my third team so lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quite happy with Blue Jays' FO.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Hate, no. But I had a strong dislike for Schuerholz by the time he left the stage/got promoted.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    21,736
    vCash
    1500
    I don't hate Sandy Alderson but i would like to know what his objective is in acquiring quality FA and making trades. I know we are in a rebuilding phase waiting on guys like Wheeler and Harvey but it would be nice to see some significant roster change at some point.

    As for owners, yes the Mets ownership is the worst big market ownership in baseball hands down.

    People can say Miami but to me Miami isn't a big market baseball wise and you can see it in their attendance.

    Even with a new stadium and a whole new roster last year they still couldn't get people to show up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-12-2012 at 03:35 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    vCash
    1500
    A lot of Giants fans don't like to give our FO credit, but I certainly think they have done a wonderful job the last 5 years.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    2,216
    vCash
    1500
    You need to be creative in constructing a roster that will compete to win it all. I don't care that Hank, Hal, and Cash are penny pinching, I really don't. However, it's that fact that they are not doing anything ELSE to help an aging roster that hasn't gotten it done the last 2 years.

    I understand that the Yankee system isn't as loaded as it was a year or so ago, but it's not empty. There is youth available this off-season (Asdrubal,Upton,Johnson was available) There is talk that Dee Gordon is being dangled, Andrus has been dangled to the Sox in the past 6-8 months.

    My point is simply that it seems like the Yankee FO utterly fails in making creative deals. Historically, Cashman doesn't capitalize on deals for young guys. The Granderson trade was really the most inventive I've seen him pull off.

    I know, I know. Trades for young guys are not automatic, but that FO seems pretty much allergic to them. Very frustrating.


    We remember...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    23,194
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    A lot of Giants fans don't like to give our FO credit, but I certainly think they have done a wonderful job the last 5 years.
    I wouldn't say a wonderful job the past 5 years. Drafting wise they did very well. Signing free agents they didn't do too well.


    Ariana Grande

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    189
    vCash
    1500
    I hve liked some of the moves Towers made initially, especially helping the bullpen. But over the last year, he has made someone moves that make me wonder if he even knows what the hell he is even doing. Disgusted with this Bauer deal.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,364
    vCash
    1500
    A top ten farm system, one of the better GM's in baseball and a team that should make the playoffs next year...I have no complaints.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I wouldn't say a wonderful job the past 5 years. Drafting wise they did very well. Signing free agents they didn't do too well.
    Offensive wise maybe not so much, but the pitchers we have picked up, mostly relief pitchers, in the past few years have been pretty lights out for us and I credit our pitching for doing most of the work in our 2 world series wins. Also the Bumgarner contract is insanely in our favor, I honestly can't believe he signed for so cheap.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    23,194
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    Offensive wise maybe not so much, but the pitchers we have picked up, mostly relief pitchers, in the past few years have been pretty lights out for us and I credit our pitching for doing most of the work in our 2 world series wins. Also the Bumgarner contract is insanely in our favor, I honestly can't believe he signed for so cheap.
    Agreed. Definitely.


    Ariana Grande

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,364
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I am actually more and more impressed by my FO (Cards) as time has gone on. The last time I was annoyed about a move was the Westbrook extension this last Sept. Prior to that, it was the Rasmus deal and they turned out to be right about that move.

    Then you have to go all the way back to the Theriot trading and the Westbrook for Ludwick trade.

    Those are the only moves I haven't liked of Moz's, and I have preferred most of them, and actually requested most of them before they even happened. So I am happy with it. 8 out of 10 for me.

    Rays are my second team. And I obviously prefer their moves. Best front office in baseball.

    Royals are my third team. And my second team just hurt my third team so lol.
    Friedman is such a genius, and I don't use that word lightly. He's like Billy Beane, only with new car smell. It's a shame they don't have any fans because they're the best run organization in baseball. Oddly enough, if they did sell out every game and did spend with the big boys, who knows what there roster would look like? there are so many instances where they probably don't deal certain guys or let certain guys go and for all we know, maybe they aren't as good as they are now.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    192
    vCash
    1500
    I hate my FO.
    Last edited by The Bard; 12-12-2012 at 05:53 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Long Island
    Posts
    7,312
    vCash
    1500
    No.....













    They are so terrible!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •