Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Do you hate your FO

I am a dbacks fan andI am convinced the Dbacks FO is out to destroy this team..Ken Kendrick is a joke and called out HIS OWN PLAYER Luis Gonzalez about steroids and then they hire AJ Hinch as a manger and have that disgrace Josh burnes as a gm. And NOW they just traded Bauer to the Indians for freaking trash...how many of you guys hate your FO as well as I do..
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    I am actually more and more impressed by my FO (Cards) as time has gone on. The last time I was annoyed about a move was the Westbrook extension this last Sept. Prior to that, it was the Rasmus deal and they turned out to be right about that move.

Then you have to go all the way back to the Theriot trading and the Westbrook for Ludwick trade.

Those are the only moves I haven't liked of Moz's, and I have preferred most of them, and actually requested most of them before they even happened. So I am happy with it. 8 out of 10 for me.

Rays are my second team. And I obviously prefer their moves. Best front office in baseball.

Royals are my third team. And my second team just hurt my third team so lol.

vCash
    Quite happy with Blue Jays' FO.

vCash
    Hate, no. But I had a strong dislike for Schuerholz by the time he left the stage/got promoted.

vCash
    I don't hate Sandy Alderson but i would like to know what his objective is in acquiring quality FA and making trades. I know we are in a rebuilding phase waiting on guys like Wheeler and Harvey but it would be nice to see some significant roster change at some point.

As for owners, yes the Mets ownership is the worst big market ownership in baseball hands down.

People can say Miami but to me Miami isn't a big market baseball wise and you can see it in their attendance.

Even with a new stadium and a whole new roster last year they still couldn't get people to show up.
    Last edited by metswon69; 12-12-2012 at 03:35 AM.

vCash
    A lot of Giants fans don't like to give our FO credit, but I certainly think they have done a wonderful job the last 5 years.

vCash
    You need to be creative in constructing a roster that will compete to win it all. I don't care that Hank, Hal, and Cash are penny pinching, I really don't. However, it's that fact that they are not doing anything ELSE to help an aging roster that hasn't gotten it done the last 2 years.

I understand that the Yankee system isn't as loaded as it was a year or so ago, but it's not empty. There is youth available this off-season (Asdrubal,Upton,Johnson was available) There is talk that Dee Gordon is being dangled, Andrus has been dangled to the Sox in the past 6-8 months.

My point is simply that it seems like the Yankee FO utterly fails in making creative deals. Historically, Cashman doesn't capitalize on deals for young guys. The Granderson trade was really the most inventive I've seen him pull off.

I know, I know. Trades for young guys are not automatic, but that FO seems pretty much allergic to them. Very frustrating.

We remember...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    A lot of Giants fans don't like to give our FO credit, but I certainly think they have done a wonderful job the last 5 years.
    I wouldn't say a wonderful job the past 5 years. Drafting wise they did very well. Signing free agents they didn't do too well.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I hve liked some of the moves Towers made initially, especially helping the bullpen. But over the last year, he has made someone moves that make me wonder if he even knows what the hell he is even doing. Disgusted with this Bauer deal.

vCash
    A top ten farm system, one of the better GM's in baseball and a team that should make the playoffs next year...I have no complaints.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I wouldn't say a wonderful job the past 5 years. Drafting wise they did very well. Signing free agents they didn't do too well.
    Offensive wise maybe not so much, but the pitchers we have picked up, mostly relief pitchers, in the past few years have been pretty lights out for us and I credit our pitching for doing most of the work in our 2 world series wins. Also the Bumgarner contract is insanely in our favor, I honestly can't believe he signed for so cheap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1 View Post
    Offensive wise maybe not so much, but the pitchers we have picked up, mostly relief pitchers, in the past few years have been pretty lights out for us and I credit our pitching for doing most of the work in our 2 world series wins. Also the Bumgarner contract is insanely in our favor, I honestly can't believe he signed for so cheap.
    Agreed. Definitely.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I am actually more and more impressed by my FO (Cards) as time has gone on. The last time I was annoyed about a move was the Westbrook extension this last Sept. Prior to that, it was the Rasmus deal and they turned out to be right about that move.

Then you have to go all the way back to the Theriot trading and the Westbrook for Ludwick trade.

Those are the only moves I haven't liked of Moz's, and I have preferred most of them, and actually requested most of them before they even happened. So I am happy with it. 8 out of 10 for me.

Rays are my second team. And I obviously prefer their moves. Best front office in baseball.

Royals are my third team. And my second team just hurt my third team so lol.
    Friedman is such a genius, and I don't use that word lightly. He's like Billy Beane, only with new car smell. It's a shame they don't have any fans because they're the best run organization in baseball. Oddly enough, if they did sell out every game and did spend with the big boys, who knows what there roster would look like? there are so many instances where they probably don't deal certain guys or let certain guys go and for all we know, maybe they aren't as good as they are now.

vCash
    I hate my FO.
    Last edited by The Bard; 12-12-2012 at 05:53 AM.

vCash
    No.....

They are so terrible!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast