Time: 8:30 P.M. CT
    TV: TNT

Projected Starters:
    Miami Heat
    (16-6)

CHALMERS---------WADE--------JAMES----------HASLEM-------------BOSH

Dallas Mavericks
    (12-13)

COLLISON-----------MAYO-------------JONES-------------MARION------------KAMAN

vCash
    With Derek Fisher OUT one would expect Collison to start. However, you never know with Carlisle. I could see him starting DoJo at point too

vCash
    I got a hunch we somehow win this game. Just a feeling.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Ooh, do you sometimes get this good feeling? Yea.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    I'll be there, hoping and praying for a win...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    yeah guys i have the same feeling about a win tonight so hey ho let's go Mavs!!!

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    I'm going to be real here. Hopefully we don't lose that bad. I see a 12+ point loss.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Mayo has been awful all around. Marion can't make a layup. Kaman can't shoot. And Rick finally showed so faith in our youth. Leaving them out there until they started giving points back. I want to see more of that in the second half.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    I swear the Mavs have just gotten worse and worse since game 1.. It's like they're over thinking everything same with Carlisle.

I dont get it either everyone capable of doing better and more things but everyone shys away or overdoes it.. Come on now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    I swear the Mavs have just gotten worse and worse since game 1.. It's like they're over thinking everything same with Carlisle.

I dont get it either everyone capable of doing better and more things but everyone shys away or overdoes it.. Come on now
    No one can create their own shot (not even Mayo it seems from tonight). The offense is too reliant on passes...and our team sucks at passing right now. However, I'm disappointed Rick never ran out the lineup who got us within 5 any time in the third quarter (Roddy, DoJo, VC, Crowder, James) and once again, he refuses to use Wright. I'm sorry, Rick is a great veteran coach, but he is not the right coach for a young team. Rick is currently hurting this team more than helping.
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    I thought Wright was out with a ankle sprain and Brand was out also?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    I dont see how you can put a lot of blame on Carlisle. He's not doing everything perfect but it's not his fault for how stupid the turnovers get.

I think the balance is pretty good compared to most teams, in terms of Inside and Out offense but the players arent executing how they should or can.

It's time to start cutting out what needs to be cut out. For example, Brand take half as many shots as he does. Crowder cut down on the shooting as well. Mayo, Carter start attacking more no more proving you can shoot anything crap that only works when the pressures off

vCash
    I also dont think Rick is hurting the team. I think its more lack of executing their plays

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    I know you might not agree with me...and this might sound fanboyish..

but Vince needs to step up. He only starts trying lately when the team is in a hole and when he does this he makes things happen for everyone and gets everyone motivated with his ability to lead and gain momentum. I hate when he stands in the corner and just points for whom to swing to. It's like ok we get it you want us to think you're a team player but Mayo and the rest cant do it consistently so they need that extra firepower. Not just a guy there for setting picks and open for a shot when shoclocks down..

Story of his career when he wants to actually score he does. Like you could tell on any dunk or layup he is determined to score and makes it look easy. I swear the guy can still score at the rim anytime he wants to, I get you have to mix it up but damn if it's that easy just do it as much as u can and if injury happens it happens.

I dont see why he cant especially when he's playing limited minutes. When Mayo is clearly struggling Post Carter, Kaman, Marion up in that order. They make things happen when they get posted up near the block.

I know it's an old story now the Vince Carter dilemna of sitting below his potential but come on. Why does he hold off Ill never know. I doubt it'l change anytime soon tho. But why? in Toronto he coulda been sitting 2-5 best players honestly and he chose to be like top 5-10 always except a couple years. Strange man

whens Dirk coming back? I dont even know what it's gonna look like when he is, the Rebounding, Interior D is a main concern which Dirk doesnt provide. At least the Offense will be more breathable
    Last edited by ThuglifeJ; 12-21-2012 at 05:39 PM.