Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Nick Saban?

vCash

Nick Saban?

If Bud Adams decides to fire Mike Munchak which i think he will, I would like to see the Titans push hard for Nick Saban, I know his stint with the Dolphins wasnt great but he is definately a first ballot HOF'er at the college level, He cant be much worst than what Munch is doing.

vCash
    If he leaves college it won't be for a team like the Titans.

vCash
    I do not want Nick Saban coaching this team. If he comes here, I would have to seriously consider if I want to keep being a Titans fan. That's how much I dislike him and how little faith I have in him as an NFL head coach.

vCash
    1. BILLICK
    2. GRUDEN
    3. COWHER

Those are my top 3 choices for HC and also anybody with a brain to replace our GM
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    and also anybody with a brain to replace our GM
    We have some good talent on this team. The GM isn't to blame here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I do not want Nick Saban coaching this team. If he comes here, I would have to seriously consider if I want to keep being a Titans fan. That's how much I dislike him and how little faith I have in him as an NFL head coach.
    I agree. He's a good coach, sure, but the way he just quit on the Dolphins made me lose any and all respect I ever had for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mberglo View Post
    We have some good talent on this team. The GM isn't to blame here.
    I don't know.... They had John McClain on the local radio today and he said that having talked to several NFL talent evaluators they think that the Titans are one of the least talented teams in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I don't know.... They had John McClain on the local radio today and he said that having talked to several NFL talent evaluators they think that the Titans are one of the least talented teams in the league.
    I agree. There's talent, but it's all mediocre-average players at best. Most teams have top 5-10 guys at multiple positions. If we all took a serious look at this roster, I'd be comfortable in saying they have three guys who are top 10 at their position... Chris Johnson, Michael Roos and David Stewart. That's it. They have some solid guys on defense like Verner, Wimbley and McCarthy, but I don't think they have a single top 10 guys at his position on the entire defensive side of the ball.

And top five guys? I'm not sure there's one on this entire roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I agree. There's talent, but it's all mediocre-average players at best. Most teams have top 5-10 guys at multiple positions. If we all took a serious look at this roster, I'd be comfortable in saying they have three guys who are top 10 at their position... Chris Johnson, Michael Roos and David Stewart. That's it. They have some solid guys on defense like Verner, Wimbley and McCarthy, but I don't think they have a single top 10 guys at his position on the entire defensive side of the ball.

And top five guys? I'm not sure there's one on this entire roster.
    Thats pretty much what they were talking about on the radio. Its the NFL every team has "good" talent at some positions. Often coaches get wrapped up in practice and start comparing their players and fall into the trap of thinking that guys are better than they really are by comparing them to their teammates and not the rest of the league.