Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I guess I'm a hater too when I've said this team didn't have...IT

They'll make the playoffs, but I would be damned if they made a serious run at a championship. Williams is not a star, Iso-Joe is a mistake and we seriously need an upgrade over Hump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    If i paid like kris to watch the nets play id be pissed. Id ask Deron Williams to pay for league pass on twitter. Stop doing commercials n focus on your damn game. 2.3 seconds left down 3 in knicks game Deron Williams wide open top of the key!... brickkkk

Hes no longer a superstar, but he isn't a bum either hes still a top 8 pg.
    I would just like to point out that 90% of NBA players wouldn't hit that pressure shot. It's not like Deron got a clean pass for that too, and it's not like he had all the time in the world to set his feet. I would blame Avery Johnson for that miss, I don't know what kind of play he ran but it's clear he doesn't know how to set up a last second shot without Anthony Morrow on the team.

Secondly, I think we need another 7 footer on the team, and a 3-pt shooter. The problem is that without a 7 footer we lack a presence down low. Blatche just doesn't give us any presence.
    'Cause my life is dope, and I do dope shi*

vCash
    Gerald Green has been straight trash with Indy and looks to have lost his job to Stehenson. I want him here because I know Avery and Deron can bring the best out of him again and we definitely need to get rid of that Stackhouse/Bogans combo off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Gerald Green has been straight trash with Indy and looks to have lost his job to Stehenson. I want him here because I know Avery and Deron can bring the best out of him again and we definitely need to get rid of that Stackhouse/Bogans combo off the bench.
    I don't know about bringing Green back, but we DEF need to get rid of Stack and Bogans.

JUST PLAY SWAG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I don't know about bringing Green back, but we DEF need to get rid of Stack and Bogans.

JUST PLAY SWAG.
    Is what he brings on offense more important than what he brings on defense?

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Who Brooks? The only way he can learn to play better defense is if he gets minutes. I've seen SOME improvement from his defense.

vCash

JUST PLAY SWAG.
    SWAG is a pure 2. Green is more of a true 3 and can play the 2. Green is also a better defender. He played very solid defense under Avery last year. Part of the problem is we dont have a true 3 in the rotation when Wallace is out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    MarShon Brooks brings great offense and bad defense.

Jerry Stackhouse brings bad offense and bad defense.

I don't get WHY the latter gets so much more playing time.

vCash
    MarShon Brooks brings great offense and bad defense.

Jerry Stackhouse brings bad offense and bad defense.

I don't get WHY the latter gets so much more playing time.
    exactly. I dont even think bad offense is word for Stackhouse.

vCash
    i think the nets will be fine if deron starts clicking with his shot... u guys are very talented just need to put it all together consistently
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    I would just like to point out that 90% of NBA players wouldn't hit that pressure shot. It's not like Deron got a clean pass for that too, and it's not like he had all the time in the world to set his feet. I would blame Avery Johnson for that miss, I don't know what kind of play he ran but it's clear he doesn't know how to set up a last second shot without Anthony Morrow on the team.

Secondly, I think we need another 7 footer on the team, and a 3-pt shooter. The problem is that without a 7 footer we lack a presence down low. Blatche just doesn't give us any presence.
    A wide open 3 at the top of the key and 90% of the NBA wouldn't hit that? Role players have hit that damn shot in the clutch **** I saw Al Jefferson hit a 3 like that this year. Deron is not a clutch player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    A wide open 3 at the top of the key and 90% of the NBA wouldn't hit that? Role players have hit that damn shot in the clutch **** I saw Al Jefferson hit a 3 like that this year. Deron is not a clutch player
    Well this is just no true.

So because Al Jefferson hit that 3, everybody that's a better 3 point shooter needs to make it or they aren't clutch?

The definition of being clutch doesn't relegate you to last second shots. Deron Williams is clutch in a different sense.

He makes the right decisions. If he breaks the defense down and decides to pass it to an open man he makes a crisp pass that is easy to catch.

Jason Kidd was clutch, but he's not the guy you want taking the last shot. However he is the guy you want with the ball to make something positive happen you know that he's going to make the right choice.

vCash
    Well this is just no true.

So because Al Jefferson hit that 3, everybody that's a better 3 point shooter needs to make it or they aren't clutch?

The definition of being clutch doesn't relegate you to last second shots. Deron Williams is clutch in a different sense.

He makes the right decisions. If he breaks the defense down and decides to pass it to an open man he makes a crisp pass that is easy to catch.

Jason Kidd was clutch, but he's not the guy you want taking the last shot. However he is the guy you want with the ball to make something positive happen you know that he's going to make the right choice.
    I never want the ball in Deron Williams hands with the game on the line. Ive seen him miss jumpshots and throw passes that skip through peoples legs or get intercepted and turn into an easy dunk on the other end. Joe Johnson should have the ball in his hands with the game on the line.

No he just mentioned that shot like it was hard he said 90% of the nba wouldn't make the shot when thats a shot 90% of the players in the nba want with the game on the line a wide open 3

vCash

I saw that

I'm not sure why but GG hasn't really caught on there. It could be the coach...team chemistry...hard to say unless you followed the team. I do think there are some positives in how AJ conducts business with players on the Nets. Andre is a prime example as well as GG. They are paying him 3.5 mil a year which might have been a bargain had he continued as he did in NJ but now I'm sure they wish they had that $ for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post

vCash

I'm sorry Kris

I guess I just see so much negativity in here I just get a bit carried away. Yes you're right that the Nets have issues. I will say what team doesn't? Look at the Lakers...the Celts...even Miami. I have faith this team will get it sorted out as the season goes along and I'm not going to be surprised to the see the Nets playing better than the Knicks by seasons end. If I'm wrong you can throw it up to me then but if I'm right I'll just smile and enjoy quietly.

Why am I hater?

I'm a hater because I can see the many flaws in our team?

You think I hate this team? Why would I watch every game since 99 if I hated this team so much? Why would do I pay for NBA League Pass every single year just to watch the Nets?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast