Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    I'm not sure if they'd give up Nene. I think they'd want him and Wall to be the 1 and the 5 that they'll build around. but idk
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    The Wiz didnt want to give up Beal/Singleton for Harden, I doubt they take anything we can offer for Nene.
    I was actually really surprised to read that they denied that offer. John Wall and Harden in the backcourt would be extremely dangerous.

Nene may or may not be out of the price range, but for the Nets to take the next step they definitely need an upgrade at the 4.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    "How Can We Fix This Team?" Really??? You've got to be kidding. They have played 20 games so now that they haven't won 20 games they need to be "fixed"?? I see improvement almost every game. They lost some close games against good teams...in 20 more games they'll be winning those games most the time. God give it a break and stay away from tall buildings and bridges while they sort it out.

vCash
    I feel like the nets have too many good players on their team and not enough role players. The Joe Johnson trade was unnessesary and it kills Marshon Brook's develpment. The kid is probably a better scorrer at this point than Joe Johnson.

Also the spacing is bad, a smaller lineup would probably be better. With Wallace at the 4 Johnson at the 3 and Brooks at the 2.

What was the point of trading a first round pick (Lillar) for a guy that was going to become a free agent anyway (Wallace)?

vCash
    Anyone think we should take a look at Delonte West? If Brook is not healthy enough to play as many games as we'd like, Blatche will be forced to start. That is where the bench takes a hit. West is not a GREAT shooter, but he can knock down the 3, he plays VERY good defense, he is a solid offensive player, and he HAS to be better than Jerry Stackhouse or Keith Bogans. Thoughts?

And for those who say "he is a complete head case...too many issues" ..... we thought the same thing when we brought in Blatche and his attitude and production speak for itself. I think we have the leadership to control West and get him playing solid basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robrobert13 View Post
    Anyone think we should take a look at Delonte West? If Brook is not healthy enough to play as many games as we'd like, Blatche will be forced to start. That is where the bench takes a hit. West is not a GREAT shooter, but he can knock down the 3, he plays VERY good defense, he is a solid offensive player, and he HAS to be better than Jerry Stackhouse or Keith Bogans. Thoughts?

And for those who say "he is a complete head case...too many issues" ..... we thought the same thing when we brought in Blatche and his attitude and production speak for itself. I think we have the leadership to control West and get him playing solid basketball.
    why don't we just get Gilbert Arenas then?

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    why don't we just get Gilbert Arenas then?
    very insightful

vCash
    Get some 3 point shooters, a coach that can control Deron and set up an offensive game plan, and hire a billion doctors and trainers to keep Brook from getting injured.
    Dolphins Mock Draft:
    1: Zach Martin
    2: Austin Seferian-Jenkins
    3: Shayne Skov
    4: Seantrel Henderson/Dakota Dozier
    5: Tre Boston
    6: Marion Grice
    7: Beau Allen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robrobert13 View Post

nah big difference

blatche was just immature

delonte is straight up crazy
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    "How Can We Fix This Team?" Really??? You've got to be kidding. They have played 20 games so now that they haven't won 20 games they need to be "fixed"?? I see improvement almost every game. They lost some close games against good teams...in 20 more games they'll be winning those games most the time. God give it a break and stay away from tall buildings and bridges while they sort it out.
    When did I say we have issues cause we haven't won 20 games?

Are you that blinded by your homerism that you can't see the big problems our team has?

vCash
    I dont know how it could be hard for Avery to simply tell Deron to shoot less. Avery is supposedly a stat maniac and checks everything I would think he could clearly see Deron shoots way too much

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    I dont know how it could be hard for Avery to simply tell Deron to shoot less. Avery is supposedly a stat maniac and checks everything I would think he could clearly see Deron shoots way too much
    Avery has no control over this team.

vCash

Well

I'd rather a homer than a hater

Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    When did I say we have issues cause we haven't won 20 games?

Are you that blinded by your homerism that you can't see the big problems our team has?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FrozenNetsFan View Post
    I'd rather a homer than a hater
    Why am I hater?

I'm a hater because I can see the many flaws in our team?

You think I hate this team? Why would I watch every game since 99 if I hated this team so much? Why would do I pay for NBA League Pass every single year just to watch the Nets?

vCash
    I can't imagine paying money to watch the Nets on TV. That being said, kris is usualy a big homer and he has a point.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    If i paid like kris to watch the nets play id be pissed. Id ask Deron Williams to pay for league pass on twitter. Stop doing commercials n focus on your damn game. 2.3 seconds left down 3 in knicks game Deron Williams wide open top of the key!... brickkkk

Hes no longer a superstar, but he isn't a bum either hes still a top 8 pg.
    Last edited by Rique; 12-13-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast