Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

How Can We Fix This Team?

We are getting Brook Lopez back very soon and we were very good with him.

However I still believe there are some key issues even when he does return.

1) Deron Williams. I don't care so much about his "sulking", compared to his production. He can still pass like the best of them, but his shooting is driving me insane. He can't shoot threes now, and that's probably due to his injuries but he needs to realize that and utilize his mid range game and post up abilities far more often. Not to mention he's got the handles to get in the paint and wreak havoc.

2) Joe Johnson. I never want to see an ISO for Joe Johnson again. Either run him off screens to catch and shoot or post him up. It has worked for him in Atlanta but it's really not working for him here.

3) MarShon Brooks. It's not so much about what he hasn't done, but rather why in the world this kid isn't playing.

4) AVERY JOHNSON. He can't stop Deron from taking too many 3s, and he for some reason he keeps calling for ISO Joe when CLEARLY both are NOT working. He benches Swag in favor of.....STACKHOUSE. If Stackhouse were still drilling his 3s then okay MAAAAYBE I understand, but not anymore.

Swag will play well then Avery will bench him the rest of the game.

I feel Avery Johnson has NO control over this team and really needs to go.

You see how all these complaints leads to one man? THE COACH.

vCash
    Start by cutting Stackhouse and banishing Humphries to the far end of the bench and playing Taylor alot more as a defensive sub

vCash
    I wouldn't cut Stackhouse and banish Hump. We don't have a better PF than him, outside of Evans and Evans doesn't play much cause he can't do anything on offense.

If you're going to play Taylor a lot more what's gonna happen to CJ Watson?

vCash
    I was thinking about something...

Would you guys trade DWILL and Hump for Smith and Teague?

Would they do it?

vCash
    that would be an awful trade. smith is overrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by csherm32 View Post
    that would be an awful trade. smith is overrated
    I don't think so.

Smith is a decent offensive player who really excels on the defensive end. Having him with Lopez would be awesome.

He stretches the floor, AND his speed and quickness allows him to blow by opposing big men with ease and we all know how athletic he is.

vCash
    I wish we could trade dwill for irving
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I wish we could trade dwill for irving
    Hm, I would hold off on that one.

If it were DWILL and Hump for Irving and Varejao okay sign me up.

Can you imagine going up against Lopez and Evans to start the game then Varejao and Blatche off the bench?

vCash
    i wish d-will would wise up and stop ****ing shooting. the day he returns to jazz form where he was shooting EFFICIENTLY and setting people up is the day this team gets 10x better....the problem is if he'll ever return to jazz form.

vCash
    Those Carlos Boozer rumors aren't circulating anymore......we should've been more aggressive in obtaining a PF. Now we gotta let go of Hump on 1/15

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    i wish d-will would wise up and stop ****ing shooting. the day he returns to jazz form where he was shooting EFFICIENTLY and setting people up is the day this team gets 10x better....the problem is if he'll ever return to jazz form.
    I really really hope he can return to that form, but until then he should not shoot jump shots at all. I try so hard not to yell at the TV when he shoots I know theres only a 30% chance it goes in

vCash
    I can't put the blame all on Avery, the players have to be held equally accountable. No one said this was going to be easy, and the fact that the Nets are going through this adversity doesn't surprise me. They're trying things now, seeing what works best, and obviously the loss of Lopez has them struggling to do some of the things they've been working on. I still believe the best remedy is to just to play more games together, and hopefully over time Deron and Joe regain confidence. Deron is a great playmaker, but his shot isn;t quite there yet and he keeps forcing it.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Those Carlos Boozer rumors aren't circulating anymore......we should've been more aggressive in obtaining a PF. Now we gotta let go of Hump on 1/15
    Nets should really look into Nene. Basically killing two birds with one stone because you're getting a guy who can defend the ball much better than Humphries and is terrific in the PnR, and he can play the 5 if Lopez sits out. Only player I can really think of that's realistically attainable assuming the Wiz don't go on some monster run and miraculously find themselves in eighth seed contention.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Nets should really look into Nene. Basically killing two birds with one stone because you're getting a guy who can defend the ball much better than Humphries and is terrific in the PnR, and he can play the 5 if Lopez sits out. Only player I can really think of that's realistically attainable assuming the Wiz don't go on some monster run and miraculously find themselves in eighth seed contention.
    I'm not sure if they'd give up Nene. I think they'd want him and Wall to be the 1 and the 5 that they'll build around. but idk

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    The Wiz didnt want to give up Beal/Singleton for Harden, I doubt they take anything we can offer for Nene.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast