Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    If you're using the 2nd overall pick and you don't have a very good QB and your defense is garbage I think it is.

Maybe that's just me.
    apparently u dont know the reason why our offense doesnt play good. part of it is it cuz our Offensive line cant protect the qb and the other half is that our WRs probably lead the league in dropped balls. sure a defender would be nice but i expect a FA addition or 2 there.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    apparently u dont know the reason why our offense doesnt play good. part of it is it cuz our Offensive line cant protect the qb and the other half is that our WRs probably lead the league in dropped balls. sure a defender would be nice but i expect a FA addition or 2 there.
    I don't think your OL is good. I just don't take right tackles #2 overall. Nobody does.

It'd be one thing if you projected him over at the left side but that's locked up.

It's overkill. You'd be better off hitting later on RT if you can and getting someone truly impactful with your high pick.

That's my take. If you really think a RT will go #2 overall, like if a team would really take a RT to play him at RT #2.......I don't know.

I mean justify to me. I'm all ears. In the 20s? mid teens? Have at it. He's a perennial All Pro but you look around the league and you don't see too many first round RT's. I think there's a reason for that.

vCash
    They have Babin, they are set.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    I don't think your OL is good. I just don't take right tackles #2 overall. Nobody does.

It'd be one thing if you projected him over at the left side but that's locked up.

It's overkill. You'd be better off hitting later on RT if you can and getting someone truly impactful with your high pick.

That's my take. If you really think a RT will go #2 overall, like if a team would really take a RT to play him at RT #2.......I don't know.

I mean justify to me. I'm all ears. In the 20s? mid teens? Have at it. He's a perennial All Pro but you look around the league and you don't see too many first round RT's. I think there's a reason for that.
    i have a good feeling the jags will be Moving down in the draft to the mid teens or so. sure its a bit unorthodox to take a RT in the top 5 but if uve seen our RT play ud see why it truely would be an impact. settle Bradfield, Brewster, rackley into C and LG.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i have a good feeling the jags will be Moving down in the draft to the mid teens or so. sure its a bit unorthodox to take a RT in the top 5 but if uve seen our RT play ud see why it truely would be an impact. settle Bradfield, Brewster, rackley into C and LG.
    That I wouldn't have an issue with.

vCash
    That I wouldn't have an issue with.
    hell i think Matthews could play LT if needed but hes probably better at RT.

for our offense it would really improve it provided the wrs learn how to catch the damn ball.

it would be like the old Jags offense from the 1990s with Searcy and Boselli on the oline. henne will work better with improved protection. cant tell you the exact number but the jags give up pressure faster than most teams.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123