Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Dhea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500

    Dhea

    Random story, but I was at a bar yesterday and a friend introduced to his buddy who just walked in. I recognized the guy and asked him where I knew him from.

    He told me he use to work at a vitamin store. Than I remembered like a year ago I hit a hard stall in my gains and considered trying a natural test booster. As mentioned before I use to work in the the supplement business so I have a decent knowledge of a lot of these brands and products.

    But I asked questions anyway just to see what he would tell me about the products, and what his thoughts were on them.

    Eventually he recommended DHEA to boost test. I was pretty surprised by this, as it's a pro hormone. It's a Producing hormone that can boost test. And it's extremely cheap, so people buy it. I told him there has been a lot of bad reactions to people taking this over the counter. (it shouldn't be taken unless a Dr. Recommends it after a blood test.)

    He told me he has been taking it for awhile, told me he feels great, was getting gains, sexual health was strong, and he hadn't had any side effects, and that my concerns were just horror stories.

    So now I see him a year later...... man ****, completely bald, looked depressed, fat, love handles, although I didn't ask, I guarantee his "sexual health" was non existent.

    Moral of the story, don't listen to idiots when it comes to supplements and don't take DHEA unless the Dr. Recommends it. This stuff should be illegal over the counter, I feel bad for the people who take it znd the problems it will cause.
    Last edited by AddiX; 10-06-2014 at 08:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,405
    vCash
    1500
    I just don't mess with hormones, period. Be it test for muscle mass, thyroxine to lose weight, melatonin to sleep, ....

    I'm surprised this kinda **** is available over the counter, people could get seriously ****ed up by it. I saw straight up T4 for sale at a vit shop once, I was like wtf, you could get someone dependent on that **** easy
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Its illegal in most countries that have any kind of regulation on this kind of stuff.

    Once the health industry finds a way to make real money on it, it will be illegal here too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,804
    vCash
    1500
    Lol you make some pretty stupid threads/posts

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    It wouldn't be stupid to someone actually works out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,411
    vCash
    2100


    Blame a prohormone on someone losing hair and gaining weight a year later?

    Im sure that was the ONLY factor playing a role in his declining lifestyle.





    I rear ended a car. I was wearing Nike shoes.

    Lets blame the Nike shoes instead of the fact that I was adjusting the radio and looked down for a second.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,405
    vCash
    1500
    whats with everybody being a dick in this thread??
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    13,934
    vCash
    1500
    Are there any good test boosters you can buy over the counter?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post


    Blame a prohormone on someone losing hair and gaining weight a year later?

    Im sure that was the ONLY factor playing a role in his declining lifestyle.





    I rear ended a car. I was wearing Nike shoes.

    Lets blame the Nike shoes instead of the fact that I was adjusting the radio and looked down for a second.
    DHEA is known to cause all of those things. Go take some, and take some before and after pics, we need someone to experiment on.

    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    whats with everybody being a dick in this thread??
    I bring out the best in people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Are there any good test boosters you can buy over the counter?
    I went with Tribulis and stacked it with ZMA. There both natural test boosters. I've taken zma for awhile and like it a lot but you do have to worry about over doing it on the metals. I had Researched tribulis in the past so i knew there was Studies that had shown it works.

    Stacking zma with the trib def gave me a big test boost. As most people know here I'm pretty anti-supplement for the most part, for health reasons and because most of it is a complete waste of time, but it def worked.

    At one point my balls completely shrunk, all I had was a empty sack and a shaft, no marbles, but there back now. my girlfriend was pretty freaked out by that and I can't lie so was I.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,411
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I went with Tribulis and stacked it with ZMA. There both natural test boosters. I've taken zma for awhile and like it a lot but you do have to worry about over doing it on the metals. I had Researched tribulis in the past so i knew there was Studies that had shown it works.

    Stacking zma with the trib def gave me a big test boost. As most people know here I'm pretty anti-supplement for the most part, for health reasons and because most of it is a complete waste of time, but it def worked.

    At one point my balls completely shrunk, all I had was a empty sack and a shaft, no marbles, but there back now. my girlfriend was pretty freaked out by that and I can't lie so was I.
    Tribulus and ZMA can't cause testicular atrophy, even if super-dosed.

    Enough, dude.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    13,934
    vCash
    1500
    You else besides me wants to see this play out?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Tribulus and ZMA can't cause testicular atrophy, even if super-dosed.

    Enough, dude.
    And this is the second time you've come into this thread and made yourself look like a fool by speaking about something you know nothing about.

    What's the point here?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    You else besides me wants to see this play out?
    I don't, I started this thread to talk about something I had an interest in and thought others would have interest in, and instead I got a grown man, obsessed with Taylor swift telling me I'm wrong, when anyone with the Internet could easily google the side effects of DHEA, or a Trib & ZMA stack.

    But nah, no time to use the google, talk ish first, while petting his neck beard.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,411
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    And this is the second time you've come into this thread and made yourself look like a fool by speaking about something you know nothing about.

    What's the point here?
    Hi. It's literally impossible for ZMA and Tribulus to cause atrophy. You're not being truthful. It's science. I dont know why you're lying on a forum, I dont know what you get out of it, but it's not true. I dont really care what you say, they cant cause atrophy in any way.

    You're not right.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,411
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I don't, I started this thread to talk about something I had an interest in and thought others would have interest in, and instead I got a grown man, obsessed with Taylor swift telling me I'm wrong, when anyone with the Internet could easily google the side effects of DHEA, or a Trib & ZMA stack.

    But nah, no time to use the google, talk ish first, while petting his neck beard.
    HAHA. I've been employed by the supplement industry, I'm graduating with a degree in exercise science in a month, and a majority of this site knows that i'm in good physical condition.

    Feel free to sling petty insults when your statements get called out, I really dont care.

    You claimed that you were affected by testicular atrophy from stacking ZMA and Tribulus....It's physically impossible for that to happen.

    Take a walk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •