Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Routine change

vCash

Routine change

Hey, i am looking for suggestions. As the season changes i think i am going to change up my routine significantly. All fall/winter- i have been lifting 5 or 6 days a week, always going for power, and doing a body part a day. I will do about 5 or 6 exercises each day with at least 4 set and plenty of rest b/t sets. I also do a decent amount of cardio and do yoga for flexibility. I am looking to scale back my heavier lifting, increase my cardio, and do some more aerobic/hiit style workout for athleticism. I am thinking of only lifting heavy 3 days a week. I was hoping some of you guys could give some suggestions on splits and routine

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    dont focus on just 1 body part per workout hit 2-3 each time its way more beneficial. Look up Shortcut To shred from Jim Stoppani im about to start that back up at the end of the month.

vCash
    hmm, looks interesting. I've been thinking of switching things up myself. Here's a link for it http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-...-to-shred.html

how'd it work for you? any before after pics?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    dont focus on just 1 body part per workout hit 2-3 each time its way more beneficial. Look up Shortcut To shred from Jim Stoppani im about to start that back up at the end of the month.
    I don't see anything wrong with hitting one part per day if you justify giving yourself that week off before you hit it again..

I've been doing that for 3 years and the gainz god has blessed me many times over.
    Last edited by Thumper 88; 03-03-2015 at 05:35 PM.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" Hendricks
    FW: Conor "Notorious" McGregor
    FW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    NASCAR: Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    hmm, looks interesting. I've been thinking of switching things up myself. Here's a link for it http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jim-...-to-shred.html

how'd it work for you? any before after pics?
    i loved it last time i did it 2 years ago but i didnt have a clean enough diet for the best results. i did his Superman 1 and 2 last year and wish i had before and after pics bcuz i came out really lean and cut i was thrilled with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with hitting one part per day if you justify giving yourself that week off before you hit it again..

I've been doing that for 3 years and the gainz god has blessed me many times over.
    look at it from a mathematical point of view. If you work out 6 days a week and do 2-3 groups a workout you are hitting that group x amount more times throughout the year compared to just once a week. i read a very detailed article on it plus every workout i ever followed was deigned that way too. if i can locate it ill post it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i loved it last time i did it 2 years ago but i didnt have a clean enough diet for the best results. i did his Superman 1 and 2 last year and wish i had before and after pics bcuz i came out really lean and cut i was thrilled with the results.

look at it from a mathematical point of view. If you work out 6 days a week and do 2-3 groups a workout you are hitting that group x amount more times throughout the year compared to just once a week. i read a very detailed article on it plus every workout i ever followed was deigned that way too. if i can locate it ill post it
    I see what you're saying but there's no way I could only work out my chest/black/shoulders/legs/arms with other groups and feel satisfied that I've completely destroyed it.