Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Agree but the Cavs will be hurt by losing Varejao for the year. They'll need to trade for one, but will they and what assets will they give up?
    i don't think they'll make a move, i believe they'll stand pat, what would a trade do for them? they will just let Varejao for the season and take a chance on the lottery next year. like the Suns, what would a trade do for the team? improve with several wins? but still miss the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I'm not worried. We'll see more of Beasley, Wes, and Marshall; I don't think that'll make us win more games.
    Yea but I believe we get the kings first. If we win that, it'll boost confidence. I really do hope that we get Marshall and Wes more minutes. Build up some of these guys' value if nothing else.
    It'd be nice to know if Wes will be someone we want to keep around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Yea but I believe we get the kings first. If we win that, it'll boost confidence. I really do hope that we get Marshall and Wes more minutes. Build up some of these guys' value if nothing else.
    It'd be nice to know if Wes will be someone we want to keep around.
    I can see there being a fine line between the worst and 10th worst records in the league this season, so every win is going to hurt our chances of landing a top pick.

vCash
    Well i can honestly say Marshall isn't gonna win us games. Haha Wes or Beasley could help just because of their ability to score. I don't think we'll win too many more games....

We really only have 6-7 remaining games that we might have a chance in....The rest are against playoff teams.

vCash
    Updated my sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Updated my sig
    lol hahaha thats awesome man, Nice work

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Well i can honestly say Marshall isn't gonna win us games. Haha Wes or Beasley could help just because of their ability to score. I don't think we'll win too many more games....

We really only have 6-7 remaining games that we might have a chance in....The rest are against playoff teams.
    I'm just so butt-hurt about Marshall. To be fair, he thought he was coming in as this being his team and then we sign Dragic. To me though from what little I've seen and heard, Marshall isn't going to do anything for us, again another wasted pick. I hate the way we draft. It's either completely blow the pick, draft someone amazing and turn around and trade them away before they put on a suns uni, or draft someone, they stink, get picked up by someone else and decide to stop stinking.. ie Earl Clark.. ugh tough being a Suns fan right now. Glad to see Nash, Amare and D'antoni hurting but I'm also glad Gentry and Thunder Dan got out while they could. Tough days ahead with Sarver, Babby, Blanks, hell might as well throw Beasley in there..

vCash
    ^ I think we all hate the way we draft. there was a lot of big names we had and just gave away. But we'll be sinking for awhile. Sarver needs to sell this team to someone who listens to the fans!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phxtoday View Post
    I'm just so butt-hurt about Marshall. To be fair, he thought he was coming in as this being his team and then we sign Dragic. To me though from what little I've seen and heard, Marshall isn't going to do anything for us, again another wasted pick. I hate the way we draft. It's either completely blow the pick, draft someone amazing and turn around and trade them away before they put on a suns uni, or draft someone, they stink, get picked up by someone else and decide to stop stinking.. ie Earl Clark.. ugh tough being a Suns fan right now. Glad to see Nash, Amare and D'antoni hurting but I'm also glad Gentry and Thunder Dan got out while they could. Tough days ahead with Sarver, Babby, Blanks, hell might as well throw Beasley in there..
    I always hated the Marshall pick...Literally was yelling at the tv in the bar when we drafted him. I have a problem drafting a PG who A. can't shoot/score B. Can't defend and C. can't rebound. Literally he was only known for his passing and leadership.

I still believe Beasley can turn things around. He has improved in some areas.

vCash
    Updated my sig
    Nice! I hope you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phxtoday View Post
    Correction: we draft players, don't give them a chance to develop, and then trade them to a team who does give them a chance to develop (or trade them to a team who then trades them to a team who does give them a chance to develop).

RoLo is another recent prime example, and Dragic to some degree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortys4711 View Post
    lol hahaha thats awesome man, Nice work
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Nice! I hope you're right.
    Thanks guys. If one of you would like to sport one, let me know and I'll hook you up with one of those sigs.

vCash
    Thanks guys. If one of you would like to sport one, let me know and I'll hook you up with one of those sigs.
    lol, ill rock one for sure, Everyone should rock one. Hook me up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    lol, ill rock one for sure, Everyone should rock one. Hook me up.
    Me Too

vCash
    Me 3 please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast