Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    BSotS confirmed it's unprotected 1-14. So we just need them to miss the playoffs. Then hope the league forgets that we would receive their pick, rig the lottery so LA wins, only for it to go to us.
    thanks!

they have the stars to make the run for the playoffs for sure but they have their backs against the wall on this one, they'll have to make a pretty big run of wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I'm pretty sure they'll make the Playoffs this season.

Now 2014-15 is another story.
    Are you still that sure?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Are you still that sure?
    Nope lol. I could not foresee how badly they are playing.

vCash
    Nope lol. I could not foresee how badly they are playing.
    Haha its fine. I predicted it because of the fact that they hired D'Antoni. I knew Pau, Kobe and Dwight would all not get along and then there's the fact that nobody on that team really plays much defense.

It worries me that Portland & Houston are playing bad though...

vCash
    Haha its fine. I predicted it because of the fact that they hired D'Antoni. I knew Pau, Kobe and Dwight would all not get along and then there's the fact that nobody on that team really plays much defense.

I'm more stunned by Houston than anyone. They looked so good and now lost 7 straight. Sucks

vCash
    I'm more stunned by Houston than anyone. They looked so good and now lost 7 straight. Sucks
    Lin still injured?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    Lin still injured?
    Not sure. Haven't followed them. I just know they were 7 games over 500 and now are at 500. I don't know that Lin is THAT important to them but if he's been out then maybe he is.

vCash

You did well. Even with zero defense I thought that they had the talent to at least make the Playoffs.

vCash
    Houston are going through a rough patch right now, but it won't last.

In the West I'm worried about Minny and Sac stealing the worst record off us, and in the East I'm worried about Orlando, Toronto, and Philly dropping below us.

vCash
    Love watching lakers lose

vCash

In the West I'm worried about Minny and Sac stealing the worst record off us, and in the East I'm worried about Orlando, Toronto, and Philly dropping below us.
    I worry that this coaching change will improve us somehow. But deep down, this team is still bad and doesn't have a closer. Hopefully it stays that way until at least the summer.

vCash

Don't think there is anyway Philly finishes worst than us. Minny will win and possibly make the playoffs if Love can come back strong from his hand injury.I don't think there is a way both Houston and Minny miss the playoffs. Literally the only teams possibly worse than us is Cleveland, Charlotte, and Washington.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Don't think there is anyway Philly finishes worst than us. Minny will win and possibly make the playoffs if Love can come back strong from his hand injury.I don't think there is a way both Houston and Minny miss the playoffs. Literally the only teams possibly worse than us is Cleveland, Charlotte, and Washington.
    Washington is picking up steam since Wall came back and Cleveland is a legit C away from picking up quite a bit of W's. Bobcats are the only team that are worst than us IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Washington is picking up steam since Wall came back and Cleveland is a legit C away from picking up quite a bit of W's. Bobcats are the only team that are worst than us IMO.
    Agree but the Cavs will be hurt by losing Varejao for the year. They'll need to trade for one, but will they and what assets will they give up?

vCash
    I worry that this coaching change will improve us somehow. But deep down, this team is still bad and doesn't have a closer. Hopefully it stays that way until at least the summer.
    I'm not worried. We'll see more of Beasley, Wes, and Marshall; I don't think that'll make us win more games.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast