Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ranking the Wide receivers

Ive seen a couple videos for a bunch of different wide receivers in this draft. Im pretty sure Keenan Allen is the number one guy on most mocks how do you guys rank the wide receivers in this class

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Right now I'd probably go:

1. Robert Woods, USC (mid 1st)- He still has the tape from the last two seasons and he has the injury to blame for any regression this season. My biggest concern is if he is actually as big as his listed 190 lbs. He could work his way back in to the top 10 this offseason IMO.

2. Justin Hunter, Tennessee (top 20)- He wasn't able to explode during his 4 game gauntlet, which would have pushed him in to the top spot. But, he more than held his own against NFL talent including Alabama's Dee Miliner.

3. Keenan Allen, Cal (top 25)- He's been hurt by poor quarterbacking, but I don't think he has been outstanding. I've got him behind Woods and Hunter because I question if he can be a vertical threat.

4. Terrence Williams, Baylor (late Rd 1)
    5. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson (Rd 1-2)
    I'll stand by this for now, although ignore my Rd projections.

vCash
    I seem to be in the minority but I like Jordan Matthews.

Not in the 1st round of course but would love for Miami to take him with the Colts 2nd rounder we have or our 3rd.

vCash
    All depends on what you're looking for. Me personally Tavon Austin is the #1 wanted WR on my list because we need a true slot guy and he fit's that description personally. If you're looking for a bigger #1 or #2 guy you prob. go with Allen, Hunter or Woods. ETC.

We Want Winston

vCash
    i want tavon austin the most then keenan allen and quinton patton in the 2nd round for the patriots not the order of best but my top 3 realistic picks

vCash
    I like Tavon Austin also then Hunter, Williams, and then Allen and Woods.

vCash
    I personally think that Williams is the best WR in the draft.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Yeah if you didnt need a slot guy I would put him and Hunter a tie at the top. Austin I think will be one of the best playmakers in the league on special teams and WR.

vCash
    Yeah if you didnt need a slot guy I would put him and Hunter a tie at the top. Austin I think will be one of the best playmakers in the league on special teams and WR.

vCash
    1. Justin Hunter - A lot of ifs surrounding this guy but damn he could be a very good player.

2. Robert Woods - He's got the edge on Allen mostly because he gets the YAC.

3. Keenan Allen - Still really like the guy. Think he'd be perfect in the WC offense.

vCash
    Anyone see Conner Vernon sticking anywhere in the league? I hope so. Loved watching him at Duke.

vCash
    I'll stand by this for now, although ignore my Rd projections.
    I like your list, but I think Justin Hunter is #1.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I like your list, but I think Justin Hunter is #1.
    Honestly, I only have Woods #1 because I see Reggie Wayne when I watch him and Wayne is one of my favorite players ever. I have no issues with Hunter ahead of him.

vCash
    Honestly, I only have Woods #1 because I see Reggie Wayne when I watch him and Wayne is one of my favorite players ever. I have no issues with Hunter ahead of him.
    Yeah I'd agree with that comparison. Hunter has a lot of potential. It's tough to gauge but like many I see some AJ Green in him. Very athletic and just looks so natural.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Anyone see Conner Vernon sticking anywhere in the league? I hope so. Loved watching him at Duke.
    I think he could be a pretty good slot receiver if you ask me. I've wanted the Jags to draft him for awhile now. I think he has a lot of potential.
    Nothing to see here, move along.