Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Carson Palmer

vCash

Carson Palmer

Hey guys, long time Raiders fan here. Congrats on a great season and good luck in the playoffs. There is a big debate amongst the Raider faithful in regards to Carson Palmers status in 2013. I have been impressed with his play and want him back....Now that emotions have settled and the Bengals have moved on, what were were your guys opinions on Carson Palmer and his time in Cincy? Do you feel he has an upside in Oakland if they can get him a compliment of playmakers? Again, good luck in the playoffs...

vCash
    Nope sorry to say you have seen the best of him. Not sure if he lost his confidence or his mechanis are off but he has never been the same player since the knee injury. Before the injury he was lights out and awesome for us. I thought he was going to be our Brady, Manning, but ever since he has not been the same. Even when we had Johnson, TO, Gresham and Benson all playing at the top of there game he was still throwing picks making bad discions and not getting the job done. I believe it's his confidence and mechanics. Can't think of any other reason for his downward play.

vCash
    I have been impressed with his play; all things considered. I do agree with the decesion making, he has tossed some frustrating ints, though he doesnt have a lot to work with in Oakland in terms of WR's that will go up and fight for the ball. I want him back, thanks for your evaluation, you guys have seen far more of him than I have.

vCash
    He's probably gonna be your best short term answer for now. Doesn't help that he was pretty much forced to throw the ball a lot playing from behind all the time and DMac missed a lot of time. I think he could play well for you guys for a couple more seasons. I really wanna see what Terrell Pryor can do though.