Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ray and JR

vCash
    I hate threads like this. Guys play lights out night after night, have a bad game and this.

vCash
    JR was big, especially in the 3rd QTR not sure where you are going with that one. Yes Felton struggled but has been pretty consistent and has exceeded most fans expectations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    when shump comes back i expect to see less of Felton at the end of games and see a good dose of Kidd...
    Definately! These guys will close the game.

Melo
    Chandler
    Amare
    Kidd
    Shumpert

vCash
    Yep. This is me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    Was anyone else ripping their hair out with these guys on the court at the end? I was yelling every time they got a touch down the stretch. They both looked lost out there. It was a good win nonetheless I just wanted to hear some of your opinions on them.
    Honestly, I was enjoying the incredible win to much to let any one particular player urin my night. I understand that tomorrow night both could be Red Hot and win a game for us.
    Last edited by Captain Moroni; 12-12-2012 at 09:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOULDA COULDA View Post
    JR was big, especially in the 3rd QTR not sure where you are going with that one. Yes Felton struggled but has been pretty consistent and has exceeded most fans expectations.
    100% on the money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PJAF View Post
    I hate threads like this. Guys play lights out night after night, have a bad game and this.
    Imagine a place where only serious fans could go and post without lunatics complaining about a 16-5 start. Ahhh Pro Sports Heaven!

vCash
    Ray and JR lmao!!!

Man your talking bout 2 of the best players on our squad. They both known to have their moments, but we lead the league in TOs and are #1 in the East.

Let it sink in.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYShepinFL View Post
    Ray and JR lmao!!!

Man your talking bout 2 of the best players on our squad. They both known to have their moments, but we lead the league in TOs and are #1 in the East.

Let it sink in.....
    Agreed. No offense but this thread that makes Knick fans look uneducated. Felton is playing PG better than most of you have ever seen in your life from a Knick. And JR is a 6man candidate. These two guys make a TOTAL of about 6.5mill this yr....This thread is ridiculous to anyone who knows or remotely understand this game.

vCash
    Felton is playing good this year but the thing with him that drives me crazy is that his decision making is what makes him have those really bad games. He really needs to watch and learn from Kidd. He tries to be a hero too much, he feels because teams are going under the screens that he has to shoot it every time. Well no one in this league faces teams going under the screen more than Rondo but he doesn't shoot it all the time.

vCash
    Ray and JR Lmao!!!

vCash

Ray and JR

I def was not complaining about the start man. It's all good tho just a question no need to bash

vCash
    People need to chill our players will have bad games nd need our support felton has helped us win alot of games this year. Melo is gonna have some rough night's be a true fan support thru ups nd down #KNICKSTAPE ALL DAY.

vCash
    I'm not bashing i'm laughing the title is just as funny as the thread that's all. You can pretty much always find somebody that had a bad night any game. But to call out two guys we depend on desperately is just funny. I don't get it that's all. I mean its bball dude you can't always look great but we getting Ws.

vCash
    The overreaction in this forum is ridiculous sometimes. Players have bad games. JR and Ray have been slumping recently but they have contributed to our success more often than not this season. Sometimes I feel like Knicks fans just need something to ***** about.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast