Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ray and JR

vCash
    8 bad games out of 21 http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelo...raymond-felton . I'll take it
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Both of these guys always play their tails off. I refuse to get on Feltons case too much because the man has done so much good this season and it far out weighs the bad games he's had.

Smith on the other hand is starting to tick me off. There's no doubt that the man has the heart of a lion but his shot selection and chucking is driving me nuts. He would be such a better more efficient player if he just looked for higher % shots.

Woodsons record obviously speaks for itself, but when Ray looks exhausted and is making bad choices on the floor, sub him and give the man some rest. Same thing with JR, although he never really looks exhausted. He just gets to trigger happy.
    Pretty much agree with this. He's had a few really bad games but more solid to great ones in my book. Last night was the worst he's looked all year. I don't recall the first NJ game being all that terrible until the last 2 minutes but I thats just off the top of my head.

This is how its gonna go though, after every bad performance we'll hear Ray sucks, after every good performance we'll hear Ray needs to make the all star game. Welcome to NY.

Smith and Wallace piss me off way more than Ray does. Lets not forget Ray is playing thru an injury 99% of the league would sit 1-2 weeks for. Bone bruises are no joke especially on the hand of a PG who handles the rock every possession and gets swiped at in traffic all the time.

vCash
    I cringe when either of them shoots... but JR has a little Starks in him, and I understand not everyone on a team is going to be perfect, so I deal with it the best way I can...lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I cringe when either of them shoots... but JR has a little Starks in him, and I understand not everyone on a team is going to be perfect, so I deal with it the best way I can...lol
    I cringe at times with the deep 2s over the screen from Felton but his 3 ball has been money this year. Its hard not to cringe when JR shoots.

I just didn't like how we didn't get any easy hoops last night. No Tyson lobs, no Tyson putbacks, nothing at the rim from Felton, not much at the rim from Melo.

We were down 17 and had to fight our way back with deep 2s. I said during the game thread it would be a miracle to win that game with all the deep 2s we were trading for open layups from the Nets.

At least got a miracle in the form of CarmelKidd.

vCash
    Felton in 2 games at Barclays: 6/31 FG's 1/5 3's 12 assists 12 turnovers

WTF?? Aside from these 2 games he has been very good for us and I am not trying to be critical, but is there really something about Barclays that just makes him play like garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    There will be games where you don't want to take either of these guys out. Felton definitely was a drag on our team during the Miami game, right? Wait until the game that JR can't miss, because you know its coming.

In the future, Deron will be managed by a player like Shump, who will have an easier time with him. There's nothing to see here, we can move on.

My man Ike got a bad rap

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    In crunch time do you see ray and jr on the floor when shumpert returns?
    J.R. maybe for shots Felton probably not he can't even finish around the basket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    You guys can love it or hate it, but right now Raymond Felton IS the Knicks second option. Point, blank, period.

He's the only player other than Melo that can get the the basket off the dribble and get layups. And can create good looks off the pick and roll. JR has the ability, but he prefer to cross people over and take fall away jumpers, or drives to take a tough pull up 7 footer.

When Amare is back, we should love Felton. He' s a facilitator, but right now if he's not aggressive, there's just going to be a lot of guys out there playing hot potato.

And I love his aggressiveness, he's got to do a better job picking his spots when Amare is back though.

Say what you want about anybody else, but Raymond Felton for the most part is putting up production that can compare to some all star point guards, and he IS the best valued off season acquisition in the entire league. Yeah yeah yeah, Kidd's a hero, but he's 40 and isn't capable of leading this team as a pg for 82 games.
    Jamal Crawford says Hi but feltons been pretty good thus far
    Last edited by Blitzace137; 12-12-2012 at 01:30 PM.

vCash
    after how he was playing in a extreme amount of pain i wouldn't dare disrespect him right now

that was 90s knicks right there... he officially gets a pass in my book

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by HYFR View Post
    Yea ray was just trying to do too much cuz he was losing his individual matchup

He was on the bench with foul trouble a lot of the game, got really pissed at the refs, and missed some makeable shots. I think Ray lets his emotions get the better of him. I don't think it had anything to do with Deron. Ray would have been a mess regardless of williams.

He let the refs take him out of it mentally.

It can happen. It hasn't happen much and i'm sure woody will talk to him about it.
    Last edited by ewing; 12-12-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    when shump comes back i expect to see less of Felton at the end of games and see a good dose of Kidd...
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    Ray just needs to calm the **** down. He needs to find a happy medium.

JR played really well yesterday and I loved his effort. But I really prefer him driving and spotting up than him taking long contested two's. He's really good when driving to the hoop. He just doesn't do it enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzace137 View Post
    J.R. maybe for shots Felton probably not he can't even finish around the basket.
    You be trippin' if you think Woody is sitting Ray down the stretch of games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You be trippin' if you think Woody is sitting Ray down the stretch of games.
    your probably right woody is stubborn but shum kidd backcourt to finish games is what I would do, probably wont happen though.

vCash
    It not that Woody is stubborn. And where has Woody shown to be stubborn, you must be mistaken him for D'Antoni. Felton adds something down the stretch that we don't really have. Penetration to the basket. Ball handling. Timely shooting. Decent playmaking.

Endgame decisions won't be easy, but a good coach will mix it up. Kidd is somewhat of a constant, but Felton has shown he can produce with the better PGs of the league. He'll be there during endgame 50% of the time.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast