Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray and JR

vCash
    Kidd needs to be healthy for ray to work for the Knicks

vCash
    Honestly, hopefully ray is the odd man out. I don't see woody benching Jr

vCash

Ray and JR

Yea ray was just trying to do too much cuz he was losing his individual matchup

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Not going to rip anyone on this team for a bad game.
    This........
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    a win is win who cares if they hae bad games from time to time its long season everyone is flawed
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Really cant get on JR on this game. Man get fouled on a drive to the rim that he landed bad and injured his back and was shooting better afterwards then he has been the pass few games and still was trying to hustle on defense for the most part.

Lets not forget the football block he gave for Melo from Wallace that resulted in a 2 pt lead!
    Props To KnicksR4Real For The Sig

Props To KniCks4LiFe

vCash
    Via IMan Shumpert's Twitter

Someone tell Fab...to tell Jay...to tell BK...they jus got #taped lol. This NY rivalry is healthy for the city!

THE REAL DRAFT GURU

vCash

Ray and JR

Someone should tweet jay z that " the city is still under the same management" lol

vCash
    You guys can love it or hate it, but right now Raymond Felton IS the Knicks second option. Point, blank, period.

He's the only player other than Melo that can get the the basket off the dribble and get layups. And can create good looks off the pick and roll. JR has the ability, but he prefer to cross people over and take fall away jumpers, or drives to take a tough pull up 7 footer.

When Amare is back, we should love Felton. He' s a facilitator, but right now if he's not aggressive, there's just going to be a lot of guys out there playing hot potato.

And I love his aggressiveness, he's got to do a better job picking his spots when Amare is back though.

Say what you want about anybody else, but Raymond Felton for the most part is putting up production that can compare to some all star point guards, and he IS the best valued off season acquisition in the entire league. Yeah yeah yeah, Kidd's a hero, but he's 40 and isn't capable of leading this team as a pg for 82 games.

vCash
    Both of these guys always play their tails off. I refuse to get on Feltons case too much because the man has done so much good this season and it far out weighs the bad games he's had.

Smith on the other hand is starting to tick me off. There's no doubt that the man has the heart of a lion but his shot selection and chucking is driving me nuts. He would be such a better more efficient player if he just looked for higher % shots.

Woodsons record obviously speaks for itself, but when Ray looks exhausted and is making bad choices on the floor, sub him and give the man some rest. Same thing with JR, although he never really looks exhausted. He just gets to trigger happy.

vCash
    raymond felton is the pedal of our team, and he gives us the ability to move the ball as well as we do... Were coming off a big 5 games in 7 days so fatigue is expected.
    I dont understand why you picked j.r for this game, he put his body on the line tonight and made some good shots. I dont want our fanbase too push jr away so we gotta cool down on the trash...

vCash

Ray and JR

Ill never question jr's heart or rays for that matter. They both play their *** off for us. But I was just concerned with their play down the stretch , that is all fellas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCESTARBURY25 View Post
    Trade everyone

Pass that *** dude...youve had enough...

vCash
    To be honest check the stats....ray only has 2 or 3 bad games this yr and two of them had come from the nets....some players just have those kinda moments with certain teams...and derron and the nets just so happen to be one of those kind a teams...but id love to see derron play that bullcrap on shump....( if shump comes back the same )

vCash
    Shump can body up and torment Williams. Smith and Felton are both playied hurt and both looked like they needed an hour in the ice water bath followed by massage and heat. When Shump returns Kidd plays a little more at the pg and Shump splits the 2 with Smith. Good thing is both Smith and Shump can play the 3 so I see Brewer and Prigs moving to the end of the bench with Thomas. Amare returns Camby and Thomas play in emergencies as does Prigs and Brewer.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast