Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Clippers at Bulls

We looked good in the 1st half. Bulls off to a hot start in the 2nd.

vCash
    Blake looks like he has taken a step forward as a player. He looks 100% better the last 5 games than he did all season!

vCash
    This was a great win! We look great right now!! CP3 is still leading the way but Blake looks the player we think/hope he is going to be. Vinny is doing well his rotations are good. I love what Bledsoe and Barnes add to the team. Barnes replaces KMart and Reggie's toughness. Barnes is a great fit on this team! I would have loved to have seen Bledsoe finish out the game with Barnes sliding to the 4, but I am glad Odom is able to finish games. He is an actual part of the rotation now!

The best things about this game was Blake being able to play well against a great defender in Noah. Odom playing well is also a plus. I hope the team can keep it up. 7 game winning streak, longest in awhile...I forgot how long it was even thought they said it like 25 times LOL!!

vCash
    Damn the Clippers forum is like solitary confinement for you cracka2hi

vCash
    Yea exactly, even I post in the game thread in the NBA forum. There isn't any reason to post here, which is surprising. I'm shocked the team isn't getting new members joining by now.

vCash
    there are better sites for clipper fans. only reason we are still here, im guessing, is cause of our old school join dates... ha

vCash
    ^ LOL! Probably true. I wish krazy would come back. The big three would be back intact!! I've tried the other sites. Hell even Ned and Matty stopped posting at the other site...We had a tight group here. Ned ruined it.

vCash
    yeah, ned did ruin it. he was probably just burned out.

o well. i'll keep posting and calling dumb people out as long as I can