25) Eagles
    26) Jets
    27) Titans
    28) Bills
    29) Cardinals
    30) Raiders
    31) Jaguars
    32) Chiefs
    This is my opinion of how the teams should be ranked, if you feel differently feel free to ask me a question and I will do my best to explain my reasoning as to why I feel this is how the teams should be ranked, and tell me how you feel the teams should be ranked.

vCash
    Don't you think that the Texans got exposed a bit on Monday night? I would rank them a few spots lower. Probably right where the Ravens stand at #8. Also, the Falcons are better than the Giants and Packers imo and I would put them at 5, and I would move the Giants down a couple of spots as they really haven't looked all that special this year. Probably right around where the Texans are.

vCash
    Rams 9 spots higher than us even though we fumbled in the red zone and gave them the lead with under a minute left in the game?

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    The Texans were exposed but to a great team and still hold the best record in the AFC I can't justify dropping them out of the top 5. As for the Giants they are a much better all around team than the Falcons Falcons only have the best record because they have played some of the worst teams. Also they were exposed by the Panthers who are well below 500.

vCash
    As for the Rams yeah that might be a bit too high and the Bills a bit too low but with Jackson out and Fitz at QB and Gailey calling the plays the Bills look awful. Their defense deserves a ton of respect and maybe out of my frustration for another close loss I docked them a bit more than I should have. Realistically the Rams should be around 21 and Bills around 23. Can't deny losing head up even though the Bills out played the whole game they still lost. Bottom line wins are king.

vCash
    I have no problem with the Bills being so low. They keep losing, they keep falling.

vCash
    How come you guys don't have a discussion going about todays game?

vCash
    Because its going to be the same thing as every week