Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Player meeting

vCash
    [QUOTE=I Rock Shaqs;24693994]They just need a veteran coach FFS! Get SVG or JVG and I'll be happy then trade Bargnani and whatever in the world else to get Paul Millsap as long as it isn't ED or DD.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't trade these guys...standouts on a severly underperforming team doesn't make them stars...Personally I think that they would draw the best return in a trade of anyone on the team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    There was a comment about how bargs just looks disinterested and stands around launching shots. that to me says that he isn't incorporated into the offense....or if you take Bramica's thread about the Motion Offense...there is NO offense...which then backs up my claim that this is a COACHING ISSUE! lol
    he isn't incorporated into the offense because if the ball gets to him it's almost always a shot attempt. that was fine when he was playing with a bunch of guys nobody wanted to see shooting anyways but now that's he's got a couple capable teammates it isn't so desirable. if he would just pass or rebound or do something else arggggggg
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I think the truth is that Casey is struggling as much as the players right now. Could BC have picked up better talent? Sure. How, I'm not so sure. But the talent we have right now should be doing better than this.
    I 100% agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I think the truth is that Casey is struggling as much as the players right now. Could BC have picked up better talent? Sure. How, I'm not so sure. But the talent we have right now should be doing better than this.
    this is can agree with. it's spinning out of control right now. problem is who are the stabilizing influences in that locker room right now?

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    he isn't incorporated into the offense because if the ball gets to him it's almost always a shot attempt. that was fine when he was playing with a bunch of guys nobody wanted to see shooting anyways but now that's he's got a couple capable teammates it isn't so desirable. if he would just pass or rebound or do something else arggggggg
    no...he's getting the ball and no one is moving. He has nothing to pass to most of the time because everyone is just standing there watching.

I don't know. I hope Bargs gets traded so everyone can stop crapping on the guy.

vCash
    no...he's getting the ball and no one is moving. He has nothing to pass to most of the time because everyone is just standing there watching.

I don't know. I hope Bargs gets traded so everyone can stop crapping on the guy.
    finally! some common ground

seriously though, if there were people moving without the ball, cutting to the basket that would be ideal. what i meant though is that if the ball ends up in his hands and he starts to make a move nothing is going to change his mind on shooting - nothing.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-11-2012 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    I 100% agree.
    Well ED because he's a boss just straight up. Demar because he's one of the very few players who actually want to play in Toronto and he wears the city on his chest when he goes out and plays and he really has embraced the city as well as Amir Johnson. Anyways it's good to keep players that get along well together on the team rather than the opposite i.e Andrea Bargnani and everybody else as well as Lowry and whoever else.

vCash
    Wow at Lowry to??

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Wow at Lowry to??
    Apparently, but I don't know how the writer got this information since it was a "players only" meeting.

vCash
    well Lowry can be a little selfish and he likely wouldn't hold back if anyone suggested that so i could see how it could get a little heated.
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-12-2012 at 09:55 AM.

vCash
    Lowry doesn't trust his teammates that what it seems like.

vCash
    I wonder who was the voice of reasoning if any. Can you imagine Jonas' face during all this. probably just sitting there looking like a lost puppy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    I wonder who was the voice of reasoning if any. Can you imagine Jonas' face during all this. probably just sitting there looking like a lost puppy.
    Looool I was thinking the same thing.

LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    I liked that the article pointed out how frustrating Bargnani has been for everyone. People keep saying BS like, BC loves Bargnani, etc. Do they really realize how ****ing frustrating it would be to have put your faith in a player who doesn't deliver like that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Apparently, but I don't know how the writer got this information since it was a "players only" meeting.
    This.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast