Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player meeting

vCash

Player meeting

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    Players yelling at Bargnani and Lowry in the meeting seems about right. Been saying for a while coddling of Bargnani grated on teammates
    Hard to preach accountability when one guy gets separate rules
    I'm sure everybody yelled at everybody in the meeting, but makes sense Bargnani and Lowry got brunt of it

Then there is Andrea Bargnani, Torontoís windy avatar of dissatisfaction. According to sources, the team meeting following the 131-99 loss in Utah involved heavy criticism of Bargnani from his teammates, with some also directed towards point guard Lowry for overly self-centred play. But Bargnani, as always, was the focus.

Anybody can see why. He is back to being his own disinterested self, hoisting jumpers and standing straight-legged. Nobody has ever been able to reach him in his seven-year career; not Colangelo, not his coaches, not his teammates. Last season he was half-involved; this season he has melted back into his unformed puddle of untapped talent. He is grabbing the lowest percentage of available rebounds, 7.6%, of his career. Itís the worst basketball he has played since his disastrous sophomore season. He is finally being shopped, which means even Colangelo is giving up the ghost. But right now, there are no takers.
    Full article: http://sports.nationalpost.com/2012/...er-crossroads/

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    this begs the question for me why the frig the coaching staff hasn't created an offense to utilize this guy.

vCash
    Lowry hasn't been the same since the injury, even mentally. Some plays it looks like he doesn't give a **** at all.

And it's pretty damn obvious, with all this, Bargs being traded is inevitable, now we just need some suitors for a good trade.

vCash
    Good. Improve your game or GTFO.

vCash
    I love how he waited until his value could not possibly get lower.

vCash
    Again....this is a coaching issue...not a GM issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    Again....this is a coaching issue...not a GM issue.
    The GM put together this mess, how is it not his fault? nice try Bryan

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Yes! Fudge Bargnani I hate him so much!! Well he might be a nice guy but as a basketball player he is my least favorite player in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    The GM put together this mess, how is it not his fault? nice try Bryan
    yes he put together a group of talent. It is the coaches job to bring that talent together offensively and defensively...Casey hasn't done that. So if anything...it is a GM issue that he has left Casey in place with the floundering of the talent.

vCash
    How can i prove that Wolstat is stealing my ****ing ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    How can i prove that Wolstat is stealing my ****ing ideas?
    You are Wolstat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapsfanforlife View Post
    yes he put together a group of talent. It is the coaches job to bring that talent together offensively and defensively...Casey hasn't done that. So if anything...it is a GM issue that he has left Casey in place with the floundering of the talent.

Yeah, I know, its not a "talent" issue, its a "focus" issue

Either you are Bryan or you have bought his used car.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Exactly what we see and complain about so did they. We have trust issues. This should mean Casey is on the hot seat (But he isn't). He's going to lose this team soon if he hasn't already.

vCash
    Why don't we just bench Bargs *** if we can't get fair value?!?!
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Yeah, I know, its not a "talent" issue, its a "focus" issue

Either you are Bryan or you have bought his used car.
    Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus F0cus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus Focus

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast