108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    Oh okay, obviously not. The steelers haven't been the steelers this entire season.

No! I'm not saying that you shouldn't have confidence in your team. Are you kidding me? The Niners are one of the best teams in the league. Last year I had them in the SB and I think this year you'll be playing in the SB.

However, I see a few Niners fans saying no one is giving them a shot. That's BS! First of all this is PSD and the majority of people here have the attention span of a 2 min. commercial.
    Currently the poll is 10pats - 10 niners. I think that is a fair voting spread. To say one (either/or) team has no chance in this game is stupid. This game can EASILY go either way.

Edited: 12 49ers to 16 patriots. Still close.
    Yeah and a small minority have no dog in the race a feel that NE is going to run train on SF. Not because of the Houston game, but because of the comparison on the teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    I mean no one is going to mistake the Pats pass defense for the 85 Bears but they aren't trash either.

Yeah, my bad man. I got a little caught up in the moment there. They definitely looked great last night that's for sure. I don't watch the Patriots all that much so I just went with the stats there. I didn't know you guys switched things up in your secondary with success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    lol on both sides though. Trust me, if we lose this game and the division lead is on the line in Seattle it's going to be an absolute shitstorm on here by both fan bases.
    Don't I know it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    o
    Boy, I'm not 100% confident the Patriots will win this game because I understand how tough it is to score off of San Fran. But you're talking like the Patriots are nothing special. The 2012 Patriots are one of the greatest single season offenses in history.
    If the Pats offense wasn't ravaged by injuries this year (heck even the WRs we pick up off the street get injured....), they probably would've broken the 07 record for points. But whatever, I doubt anyone would've even noticed.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    You can't be serious..?
    Why wouldn't I be? The only team in the top five in offensive (5), defensive (2), and special teams (2) DVOA sounds like a pretty safe bet to win the Super Bowl to me.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff
    You have a good home field. You won't be playing there in January. This team isn't that good.

vCash
    Have to admit it...I'm scared. More scared than I was of Green Bay to start the season. Wes Welker is likely going to destroy Carlos Rogers in the slot all game long....Ugh.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    What forum were you on?

Let's not forget that the 49ers missed out on a decade's worth of playoffs. The Seahawks have been to the playoffs 6 of the past 9 seasons.
    I don't know why you're talking about the Seahawks, but you guys have just become relevant this year afaic. All those playoff appearance including that embarrassing 7-9 year and you have nothing to show for. You finally have what it takes to get over the hump.

Can we stop talking about the Seahawks now?

vCash
    Trust me, if we lose this game and the division lead is on the line in Seattle it's going to be WIII on here from both fan bases.
    Mmm, yes...and if the giftwrapped Packers win becomes the 0.5 game difference....

vCash
    Gift wrapped?

vCash
    Go Patriots. SNF, Niners/Seahawks with the division on the line would be awwwwwwesome.

vCash
    Gift wrapped?
    Seattle's win over the Pack -- the replacement ref call

vCash
    You have a good home field. You won't be playing there in January. This team isn't that good.
    We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Go Patriots. SNF, Niners/Seahawks with the division on the line would be awwwwwwesome.
    Either way that game is going to be a physical bloodbath.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Seattle's win over the Pack -- the replacement ref call
    Oh ok. Didn't see the highlights of that game.

vCash
    This is going to be an awesome matchup. I want to see how the 49ers attack the Pats D.

SWIGGITY SWOOTY, I'M COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY!

Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast