108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Last time the Seahawks won the Super Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    The NFL forum: Where the 2nd coming of the NBA forum happens.
    NO! There's a reason I left that place and took refuge here.

The 49ers Oline is as physical as they come. We can't let them impose their will on us in our house with our weather.

Off topic: Why exactly do the 49ers have so much trouble with the Rams? Is it the players or the coaching?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    February 3, 2013
    Well if you guys make the playoffs youve got a 1/12 shot as everyone else does. Gotta get in first bro.

vCash
    Pats 35
    49ers 17

Another game like the whooping of the Texans. Brady will have his way 312 yards and 3 tds and Ridley will get 85 and a TD. Our D will stop your pathetic O. The texans have a better O than the 49ers and we stopped them just fine. Gonna be a crappy night out as well and that plays in favor of the Pats!!!!

vCash
    Uh, Russell Wilson had his best game as a pro against NWE.
    We're talking about running.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    February 3, 2013
    You do realize "last time" means past, right?

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    You do realize "last time" means past, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I think you're underrating Nate Solder, big time.

Anyways I'm going to the game and early weather forecasts predict for heavy snow during the game. This is going to be fun.

Not that it means anything. But Aldon owned him in college. Should be a great matchup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    Last time the Seahawks won the Super Bowl?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    The Patriots bring their best game when the competition is stiff, and they make their statements fast and furious. The average score of their 6 games against teams vying for the playoffs (.500 or better) at the end of 3 quarters is

Patriots 30.3 Opponents 12.7

I know it's a 4 quarter game, but it would be a moot point if the 49ers can't contain them through 3. Want their equivalent??

The average score of SF's 7 games against teams .500 or better after 3 quarters?

49ers 11.9 Opponents 11.3

Thank goodness for that Bears thumping. Without it, it would be 49ers 9.3 Opponents 12

How anyone thinks we have the combination of slowing Brady with points of our own is beyond me. It's going to be a **** show.
    That's stupid to say thank goodness for the bears game or else. Because you can just go in reverse and say take out the giants game and its... Not a great argument.

vCash
    Lol at people overrating the Patriots based off of last nights game and what they've done in December over the last few years. None of that matters to me and I'm looking at the facts. The Patriots aren't going to be playing the Texans in this game their going to be playing the 49ers with a much better overall defense. We'll be able to analyze the game they had against the Texans and find ways to slow Brady down. They aren't going to be able to run on us like that either making Brady one dimensional. This game is going to come down to whether or not we can get pressure on Brady and make him uncomfortable. We do that and I see us taking this game. Brady's quick to release the ball but I'm not really that worried about it. Our team is great at getting in QB's faces enough so that even without getting sacks we tend to cause bad throws.The Patriots aren't getting forty points against us because we'll chew up the clock like we've done all season. The Patriots D has looked decent as of late but let's not act like we're playing the steelers here. The 49ers have an offense that is capable of scoring big on teams with weak pass D.

We aren't the Texans. You could tell early in the game that the Texans where defeated right after the first touchdown. You could see it right in their faces that they gave up and didn't play with much intensity after that point. The 49ers don't do that. Our team doesn't break down against anybody and won't allow the Patriots to put up 42 points like they did against Texas who have also allowed Green Bay to do the same in September. No team has scored more than 26 points against us all season and I don't see the Patriots going much higher than that no matter how good their offense is. I think that if we can hold them to 24-30 points we have a great chance to win this game. Patroits run D is solid but their pass D is trash. We should be able to run the ball just enough to not have to be one dimensional on offense and that added fact that our QB is a great runner is going to cause the Patriots run D to get confused on a couple of plays here and there.

I have no problem with people picking the Patriots because they are that good. I do have a problem with people claiming that it's going to be such another easy blowout without breaking it down and explaining why. The 49ers could very well lose this game but I have no doubt in my mind that if we do lose it's going to be competitive. Don't get me wrong, I know Brady is absolutely amazing, but he can be beat. It's been done before and it can definitely happen again in this game against one of the best D's in the game.
    Last edited by theproof; 12-12-2012 at 12:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Lol at people overrating the Patriots based off of last nights game and what they've done in December over the last few years. None of that matters to me and I'm looking at the facts. The Patriots aren't going to be playing the Texans in this game their going to be playing the 49ers with a much better overall defense. We'll be able to analyze the game they had against the Texans and find ways to slow Brady down. They aren't going to be able to run on us like that either making Brady one dimensional. This game is going to come down to whether or not we can get pressure on Brady and make him uncomfortable. We do that and I see us taking this game. Brady's quick to release the ball but I'm not really that worried about it. Our team is great at getting in QB's face enough without getting sacks to cause bad throws.The Patriots aren't getting forty points against us because we'll chew up the clock like we've done all season. The Patriots has looked decent as of late but let's not act like we're playing the steelers here. The 49ers have an offense that is capable of scoring big on teams with weak pass D.

We aren't the Texans. You could tell early in the game that the Texans where defeated right after the first touchdown. You could see it right in their faces that they gave up and didn't play with much intensity after that point. The 49ers don't do that. Our team doesn't break down against anybody and won't allow the Patriots to put up 42 points like he did against Texas. No team has scored more than 26 points against us all season and I don't see the Patriots going much higher than that no matter how good their offense is. I think that if we can hold them to 24-30 points we have a great chance to win this game. Patroits run D is solid but their pass D is trash. We should be able to run the ball just enough to not have to be one dimensional on offense and that added fact that our QB is a great runner is going to cause the Patriots run D to get confused on a couple of plays here and there.

I have no problem with people picking the Patriots because they are that good. I do have a problem with people claiming that it's going to be such another easy blowout breaking it down and explaining why. The 49ers could very well lose this game but I have no doubt in my mind that if we do lose it's going to be competitive.
    A lot of words to say nuh uh.

Patriots win this easy and Alex Smith talk will heat back up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Lol at people overrating the Patriots based off of last nights game and what they've done in December over the last few years. None of that matters to me and I'm looking at the facts. The Patriots aren't going to be playing the Texans in this game their going to be playing the 49ers with a much better overall defense. We'll be able to analyze the game they had against the Texans and find ways to slow Brady down. They aren't going to be able to run on us like that either making Brady one dimensional. This game is going to come down to whether or not we can get pressure on Brady and make him uncomfortable. We do that and I see us taking this game. Brady's quick to release the ball but I'm not really that worried about it. Our team is great at getting in QB's faces enough so that even without getting sacks we tend to cause bad throws.The Patriots aren't getting forty points against us because we'll chew up the clock like we've done all season. The Patriots has looked decent as of late but let's not act like we're playing the steelers here. The 49ers have an offense that is capable of scoring big on teams with weak pass D.

We aren't the Texans. You could tell early in the game that the Texans where defeated right after the first touchdown. You could see it right in their faces that they gave up and didn't play with much intensity after that point. The 49ers don't do that. Our team doesn't break down against anybody and won't allow the Patriots to put up 42 points like he did against Texas. No team has scored more than 26 points against us all season and I don't see the Patriots going much higher than that no matter how good their offense is. I think that if we can hold them to 24-30 points we have a great chance to win this game. Patroits run D is solid but their pass D is trash. We should be able to run the ball just enough to not have to be one dimensional on offense and that added fact that our QB is a great runner is going to cause the Patriots run D to get confused on a couple of plays here and there.

I have no problem with people picking the Patriots because they are that good. I do have a problem with people claiming that it's going to be such another easy blowout breaking it down and explaining why. The 49ers could very well lose this game but I have no doubt in my mind that if we do lose it's going to be competitive.
    o
    Boy, I'm not 100% confident the Patriots will win this game because I understand how tough it is to score off of San Fran. But you're talking like the Patriots are nothing special. The 2012 Patriots are one of the greatest single season offenses in history.

But underrate us, that's what the Patriots thrive on.

As for the Patriots Pass D being trash... That was before we changed our defense. With Talib we have a legit CB, we moved Dennard to the other starting Corner, we moved McCorty to S, Chung is now a backup, and its allowing Mayo to blitz. You're fooling yourself if you think our pass D is trash.
    Last edited by Tragedy; 12-12-2012 at 12:26 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    You can't be serious..?
    Why wouldn't I be? The only team in the top five in offensive (5), defensive (2), and special teams (2) DVOA sounds like a pretty safe bet to win the Super Bowl to me.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff

vCash
    Why wouldn't I be? The only team in the top five in offensive (5), defensive (2), and special teams (2) DVOA sounds like a pretty safe bet to win the Super Bowl to me.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teameff
    If they don't will you leave PSD forever?

Page 7 of 117 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast