108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    You're missing the point dude. We are the 49er Faithful, well most of us are. Show a little faith in your team. We are a top 5 team, not a Mike Singletary team. C'mon now. Even the Pats fans realize it will be a hard fought game. You should too.
    Being a fan and having faith doesn't mean you have to be unrealistically optimistic.

vCash
    Could be a Superbowl preview.

Pats defense is getting better. Can the 49ers defense win it?

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Could be a Superbowl preview.

Pats defense is getting better. Can the 49ers defense win it?
    These two teams are the exact same only polar opposites...****ing weird right?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    These two teams are the exact same only polar opposites...****ing weird right?
    I think they both have different questions despite being very solid teams. Is the Pats defense for real and is the 49ers QB for real? I like the 3-4 matchup against the Pats. Meanwhile, the Pats are using that 5 man front (1 LB standing) and safeties moving up.

Very interesting matchup of two teams which are legit rather hyped.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    I haven't heart too much about the Patriots winning Super Bowls after the Patriots were told that they couldn't steal the other team's playbook.
    Butt fumble. Now go and cry.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    The Patriots finally...FINALLY...appear to have a worthwhile defense. Ranked 31st against the pass in '10 and dead last overall in 2011...and they still went 27-5 w/ one conference championship.
    It's all about the talent level.
    Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower will be studs for years to come. The oldest member of the Patriots S.E.C. linebacking core (Spikes, Mayo and Hightower) is just 26. Plenty of room for seasoning and growth there.
    Wilfork is in the prime of his career and Ninkovich is severely underrated, IMO. McCourtey is a MUCH better safety than CB and that's helped solidify the secondary mightily. Travon Wilson leads the team in INT's and by every indication, they got a 7th round steal in CB Alfonza Dennard.
    The foundation and talent level for a good defense is finally in place.

vCash
    Patriots are the best team in the NFL like they are every season. Ho-hum. Nothing to see here.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

8. 12-14-2012, 03:33 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

9. 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

10. 12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

11. 12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

12. 12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

13. 12-14-2012, 03:53 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

14. 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

15. 12-14-2012, 03:54 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/quote posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    Being a fan and having faith doesn't mean you have to be unrealistically optimistic.
    But it does mean you should at least have a shred of faith in your team. He basically thinks hell will freeze over before we even have the slimmest chance in this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    But it does mean you should at least have a shred of faith in your team. He basically thinks hell will freeze over before we even have the slimmest chance in this game.
    Love the 49ers if they hit Brady and I believe they can. Starting to lean towards the 49ers but that QB situation concerns me.

vCash
    Methinks this will be a close game. Putting together great offensive back-to-back showings against two top 5 defenses is unlikely, IMO. Not to say S.F. will shut them down but N.E. just won't be as explosive.
    The Pats are going to run the ball much more than we think. Out of passing formations, the shotgun, however; they'll do what they can to keep the safeties honest. That and short, quick passes seemed to serve the Rams well in both meetings.
    Gronkowski would help immensely in this game but they'll have to do without again. I know he practiced today but I'd give him about a 1% chance of playing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    I haven't heart too much about the Patriots winning Super Bowls after the Patriots were told that they couldn't steal the other team's playbook.

2 years in a row we swept you all. Now go back to your cave troll and don't forget that we embarrassed your sorry *** on Thanksgiving on National TV

PS: I haven't heard about the Jets winning SB's since Namath over a telegraph.
    Last edited by lolollort; 12-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by otatop View Post
    Saying we have a chance to win is unrealistic!?

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Red gets it. And since when are we Jacksonville. Last I checked we were an upper echelon team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Do you watch your own team? Because I watch both of these teams every week. It will be a God Sent if SF holds NE to 27. So the question becomes....can SF score 28 or 30?? Straight up, I'd say nope. But the only prayer SF has gets washed out with the weather.... Kaepernick is going to fumble, mark my words, and the wet ground will neutralize our speed advantages in a couple key matchups...Kaep, Aldon...

And that's a big IF on holding them to 27 in the first place. This game won't be close.
    Dang, I seem to have more faith than you in your own team. Are you really a 9er fan, or are you taking a page from the Burch style of posting?

There was a point this year when I honestly thought the 49ers were invincible. Good to see that their just really really great instead.

vCash
    Well I put 200 bucks today on the Pats with a 9er fan at work. No points. I never lose a bet.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast