108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Sounds just like last year when we were playing NO. No chance we win a shootout game against Drew Brees, zero chance, none.

Going to guarentee a fumble? Really? And you think wet ground is a disadvantage to a pass rusher? Wow.
    It's nothing like NO. That game was at home, extra week of prep, and the Saints couldn't run OR play a lick of defense. We're very good against 1 dimensional teams.

And yes...I am an outspoken fan of Kaep...but he's already shown a pension for fumbling. When he steps back and holds that ball away from his body? Games like this are like a bad play I've seen over, and over, and over, and over again.

And Brees can't hold Brady's jock when it comes to decision making/protections/quick release to neutralize the rush....on turf....If you don't think it will slow down Aldon, do you think it will speed him up? Do you honestly think it holds no weight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    It's nothing like NO. That game was at home, extra week of prep, and the Saints couldn't run OR play a lick of defense. We're very good against 1 dimensional teams.

And yes...I am an outspoken fan of Kaep...but he's already shown a pension for fumbling. When he steps back and holds that ball away from his body? Games like this are like a bad play I've seen over, and over, and over, and over again.

And Brees can't hold Brady's jock when it comes to decision making/protections/quick release to neutralize the rush....on turf....If you don't think it will slow down Aldon, do you think it will speed him up? Do you honestly think it holds no weight?
    Wet turf slows both the OT and the rusher down, but the OT, on a pass block has to step back, that is much more difficult to do, while maintaing balance and footwork, then going forward which is what Aldon will be doing. A bull rush from a guy with 80+ inch wingspan, on wet ground, is bad news for even the best blockers.

And even with all that prep for NO at home, nobody still gave us a chance against NO, even some of our own fans on here. Its the fact that you give us no chance, as a Niners fan, when even NE fans are saying its going to be a great game.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 12-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Spoken like a true Patriot fan. Get lost ya fake
    Oh, sorry...I forgot...blissfully ignorant bias is a prerequisite to being a fan.

Well...in that case

Kaepernick is totally gonna throw 5 touchdown passes. We're gonna sack Brady every other time he drops back. Welker isn't gonna make Rogers his *****. Goldson TOTALLY isn't going to take a bad penalty, especially in Flagborough, and we're going to win the turnover battle with an inexperienced QB against a team that doesn't cough the ball up.

vCash
    Wet turf slows both the OT and the rusher down, but the OT, on a pass block has to step back, that is much more difficult to do, while maintaing balance and footwork, then going forward which is what Aldon will be doing. A bull rush from a guy with 80+ inch wingspan, on wet ground, is bad news for even the best blockers.
    Where would you set the over/under on sacks on Brady?

vCash
    Everyone knows the 49ers have a chance and you're saying it'll be a blow out. KNOWING the 49ers and how they play...either you're a *******, or you really don't watch the 49ers play
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Where would you set the over/under on sacks on Brady?
    I'd say we get 1 or 2 no matter the conditions. If its wet they are gonna short pass/run, if its normal they still short pass alot, but it will still happen.

vCash
    This is going to be an easy win for the 49ers. The Patriots suck when Tom Brady has a bad game, and the 49ers will cause him too much trouble.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Oh, sorry...I forgot...blissfully ignorant bias is a prerequisite to being a fan.

Well...in that case

Kaepernick is totally gonna throw 5 touchdown passes. We're gonna sack Brady every other time he drops back. Welker isn't gonna make Rogers his *****. Goldson TOTALLY isn't going to take a bad penalty, especially in Flagborough, and we're going to win the turnover battle with an inexperienced QB against a team that doesn't cough the ball up.
    You're missing the point dude. We are the 49er Faithful, well most of us are. Show a little faith in your team. We are a top 5 team, not a Mike Singletary team. C'mon now. Even the Pats fans realize it will be a hard fought game. You should too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Federal Reserve View Post
    This is going to be an easy win for the 49ers. The Patriots suck when Tom Brady has a bad game, and the 49ers will cause him too much trouble.
    nahhh, Tom Brady is a system QB.....

lol I still don't understand how some people (not necessarily knowledgable people) say Tom Brady is a system QB but then, the patriots suck without Tom Brady, doesn't make any sense to me. This is going to be a good game, and I can only hope New England will take SF to the outhouse like they did to Houston on Monday.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    I'd say we get 1 or 2 no matter the conditions. If its wet they are gonna short pass/run, if its normal they still short pass alot, but it will still happen.
    I wouldn't count that on being on Solder's side. As much as I didn't care for the pick last year, he's turning into one of the most underrated LT in the NFL. He's proven me wrong week in and week out.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    about as easy as the pats win against your jets. you have no clue man!!! how are them jets doing by the way? and who says brady will have a bad game?....u or incarcinated bob

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pats2009 View Post
    about as easy as the pats win against your jets. you have no clue man!!! how are them jets doing by the way? and who says brady will have a bad game?....u or incarcinated bob
    I haven't heart too much about the Patriots winning Super Bowls after the Patriots were told that they couldn't steal the other team's playbook.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    I wouldn't count that on being on Solder's side. As much as I didn't care for the pick last year, he's turning into one of the most underrated LT in the NFL. He's proven me wrong week in and week out.
    Aldon rushes from the left, right or up the middle on a cross stunt, so have to be stout across the board with him.

vCash
    I haven't heart too much about the Patriots winning Super Bowls after the Patriots were told that they couldn't steal the other team's playbook.
    well i'll take 3 in 4 years and being in the big game 5 out of eleven over not being releavant for forty years. how are those guarantees working out for rex and your boys. just keep enjoying .500 football with a quarterback who fumbles into his own offensive linemans a@# and i'll keep enjoying my team winning afc championships and at least having a shot to win some more hardware. and get your facts straight about spygate before you reference them. just do me a favor and keep picking the pats opponent to crush us and keep rooting for the jets. i like my chances when you do that

J.E.T.S i would finish the chant, but i dont want to be sued for copywrite infringemnet by fireman ed....oh my bad he quit on you boys.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I completely forgot about the Seahawks. The niners need this game. If Kapernickel is half the QB that 49ers fans say he is...they might have something if he can come out of this game with a W.

Same goes for the Seahawk game. IMO this should've been a seasoned Alex Smith time to shine.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 12-14-2012 at 01:10 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast