108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I know! It's going to be such a good game. God I can't wait!
    I'm so intrigued for the best O vs Best D match up, although I'll think it'll come down to 49ers O vs Patriots D, whoever steps up on those sides of the ball wins this match up IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    playing against brady in the playoffs
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ - NYY View Post
    playing against brady in the playoffs
    Honesty, it's probably a good week to be going up against him. Certainly better than the week that follows where the Pats have the Jags
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    This is my most anticipated game of the year. Can't wait for this.

Wallpaper made by me.

vCash
    we need to play as perfect as possible to win...GO NINERS
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    The San Francisco 49ers can clearly win this game. I just took a look at the stats and was pretty impressed. No team has scored more than 26 points on the San Francisco 49ers defense! And, to further that thought, only 5 teams have scored in the 20s!

The San Francisco 49ers clearly has the defensive prowess to stop the New England Patriots vaunted offensive attack.

It will be a great Sunday Night match-up.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzacadabra View Post
    This is my most anticipated game of the year. Can't wait for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    The San Francisco 49ers can clearly win this game. I just took a look at the stats and was pretty impressed. No team has scored more than 26 points on the San Francisco 49ers defense! And, to further that thought, only 5 teams have scored in the 20s!

The San Francisco 49ers clearly has the defensive prowess to stop the New England Patriots vaunted offensive attack.

Agreed x2.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    I'll take the underdog. Its too close to call.

vCash
    Lets go Pats!

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Let's go Niners!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Lets go Pats!
    Let's go Bills!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post

Do you watch your own team? Because I watch both of these teams every week. It will be a God Sent if SF holds NE to 27. So the question becomes....can SF score 28 or 30?? Straight up, I'd say nope. But the only prayer SF has gets washed out with the weather.... Kaepernick is going to fumble, mark my words, and the wet ground will neutralize our speed advantages in a couple key matchups...Kaep, Aldon...

And that's a big IF on holding them to 27 in the first place. This game won't be close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Do you watch your own team? Because I watch both of these teams every week. It will be a God Sent if SF holds NE to 27. So the question becomes....can SF score 28 or 30?? Straight up, I'd say nope. But the only prayer SF has gets washed out with the weather.... Kaepernick is going to fumble, mark my words, and the wet ground will neutralize our speed advantages in a couple key matchups...Kaep, Aldon...

And that's a big IF on holding them to 27 in the first place. This game won't be close.
    Sounds just like last year when we were playing NO. No chance we win a shootout game against Drew Brees, zero chance, none.

Going to guarentee a fumble? Really? And you think wet ground is a disadvantage to a pass rusher? Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post

Spoken like a true Patriot fan. Get lost ya fake
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Page 19 of 117 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast