Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

    65 60.19%
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1747
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    20,458
    vCash
    1307
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    You sound like a five year old child. "HE STARTED IT MOMMY! HE STARTED IT!"
    What are you even talking about....?

    I pointed out that your fellow Niner fans made themselves look equally or even worse than the Seahawks fans here...
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  2. #242
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    1,180
    vCash
    1500
    69ers get banged in this one 69-0. Helps the Falcons too, so I'm cool with it.
    1991 Lost WS to Twins 4-3
    1992 Lost WS to Blue Jays 4-2
    1993 Lost NLCS to Phillies 4-2
    1996 Lost WS to Yankees 4-2 (led 2-0)
    1997 Lost NLCS to Marlins 4-2
    1998 Lost NLCS to Padres 4-2
    1999 Lost WS 4-0 to Yankees
    2000 Lost NLDS 3-0 to Cardinals
    2001 Lost NLCS to Diamondbacks 4-1
    2002 Lost NLDS 3-2 to Giants
    2003 Lost NLDS 3-2 to Cubs
    2004 Lost NLDS 3-2 to Astros
    2005 Lost NLDS 3-1 to Astros
    2010 Lost NLDS 3-1 to Giants
    2012 Lost NLWC 1-0 to Cardinals
    2013 Lost NLDS 3-1 to Dodgers

  3. 12-12-2012, 05:32 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  4. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    31,950
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    And the Niners fans did much better right? Please calm yourself considering that the Niner fans on here were arguing in favor of the Packers side.....
    Yeah...because it was a ******** call that directly changed the outcome of the game. The game was over. The Packers couldn't do anything to overcome the call. Just because it happened in week three doesn't make it any less awful, especially when there are so few games.


    Slap Hands!

  5. 12-12-2012, 05:34 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  6. 12-12-2012, 05:35 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  7. 12-12-2012, 05:36 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  8. 12-12-2012, 05:58 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  9. 12-12-2012, 06:30 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  10. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coral Springs Florida
    Posts
    12,420
    vCash
    1500
    CMONNN NE!!!!!.. Packers need that 2nd seed

  11. 12-12-2012, 07:04 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  12. 12-12-2012, 07:05 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  13. 12-12-2012, 07:08 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  14. 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  15. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    3,283
    vCash
    1500
    I'm taking th pats pooping on the 49ers.

  16. #246
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    15,424
    vCash
    1500
    I've never seen a Mod delete another Mod's post

    If TB doesn't play well and get the W, any shot at the MVP will quickly vanish.

  17. #247
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    16,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I've never seen a Mod delete another Mod's post

    If TB doesn't play well and get the W, any shot at the MVP will quickly vanish.
    I'm stoked for this one, basically top O versus top D while each has a bit of an underrated other side of the ball as well.

  18. #248
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,612
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I've never seen a Mod delete another Mod's post

    If TB doesn't play well and get the W, any shot at the MVP will quickly vanish.
    Me neither.

    Should be a great game regardless, I'm excited about this 1 and have been all year.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  19. #249
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Donating blood: Red and Gold+
    Posts
    31,763
    vCash
    6419
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'm stoked for this one, basically top O versus top D while each has a bit of an underrated other side of the ball as well.
    This.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  20. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    44,481
    vCash
    785
    Pats by 20.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  21. 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  22. 12-12-2012, 09:32 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  23. 12-12-2012, 09:32 PM
    Reason
    Off-topic

  24. #251
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    15,424
    vCash
    1500
    Can we like, temporarily lock this thread till game day?

  25. #252
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Can we like, temporarily lock this thread till game day?
    There is a new thread for 49er and Seahawk fans to start trading blows early.

    No more excuses to make posts in this thread about anything except the Sunday night game

  26. #253
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    491
    vCash
    1500
    NM... haha

  27. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,905
    vCash
    1500
    Seahawks and 49ers fans, this thread is about the Patriots vs. 49ers. Every post in here from now not talking about this game will be deleted and will result in an infraction or a ban.

  28. #255
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,398
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Seahawks and 49ers fans, this thread is about the Patriots vs. 49ers. Every post in here from now not talking about this game will be deleted and will result in an infraction or a ban.
    so, you say don't talk about the hawks/niners in this thread so someone makes a thread specifically to talk about the hawks/niners and you close that thread too. makes sense. why arent we allowed to talk about that on this message board?

Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •