108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Good Guys? They are a great great team but Good Guys? No cold as ice. Not a humanistic bone in thier body.

They dont. Not really. If the 9ers pull this off it would rank up there with with Namath over Unitas. It can happen but the odds are very very slim indeed.

BB the anti creative run game. BB will stun the 9ers. Tricky will not surprise the D guru.

BTW funny sig? Camel?

This is a fact. Last week when the Texans did not score first I knew it was over. You can not fall behind to them. You have to play beyond perfect. One mistake and your down by 21.

Just look at what they did to Denver last year in the playoffs. They will do the same. I bet San Fran doesn't even get 50 yards rushing.

Just some of my own thoughts. The 9er pass rush will be castrated by the super hyper hurry up. Brady will have them lost, confused and tired. Look everyone knows my deep personal hatred for the Evil Sovietlike Patriots but I have been watching football for 4 decades and I have never seen anything like this before. With this new Hyper hurry up in the hands of Brady I think this team is better than the almost perfect season AT HOME!!!!!! If this game (like the last one) was not in New England its a whole different ball game. Dont hand me the Arizona game either. They IMO overlooked Arizona. No way in hell they are overlooking the 9ers.
    You can't really compare Kap to Tebow though. Tebow looks like he's trying to throw a 20 pound medicine ball when he throws. Kap has a cannon, and more importantly an accurate one. He's completing 67% of his passes this year. Tebow couldn't break 50%.

As far as the no huddle goes, the 49ers don't substitute much and have two versatile linebackers who can play against multiple personnel groupings and formations.
    Last edited by DerekRE_3; 12-12-2012 at 02:17 PM.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Yup I agree. Although some Niner fans seem to think its going to be a guarantee they shut down the Pats offense because of what they did to the Saints and Packer offenses, which they don't seem to realize is not on the same level as the Pats offense (if you really need the evidence, look at the damn numbers: 36.3 ppg for the Pats vs. 24.8 for GB and 26.8 ppg for NO, thats almost 2 TDs better)

Ummmmmm who......I haven't seen any comment that even is remotely close to that

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I hope NE beat SF *** so bad that Jim Harbaugh pulls Kapernicle out and goes in at QB with his Colts uniform on.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Wow why is everyone picking pats? Frisco will win. Texans defense is nowhere near as good as friscos. texans stats look better becouse of the easy teams they have beaten. Don't they have the 2nd easiest scheduale in the nfl? Frisco will make brady look bad the way they did arron rodgers, stafford, drew brees, and russel wilson.

Plus if need be they can put up points
    49ers win 31 to 21.

vCash
    Game of the year...

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Game of the year...
    This.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I guarantee the San Francisco 49ers will beat the New England Patriots on Sunday Night Football.

I am betting you three racks.
    This

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ImgoodHarbaughU View Post
    The 49ers are going to steamroll the seagirls after we get done playing a good team it'll be like a walk in the park against Seattle.
    The Patriots and Seahawks are the best two teams in the NFL according to wDVOA.

In fact, the Seahawks have the 11th highest total of all time through week 14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post

lol

vCash
    The Seahawks won't lose to the Niners at home... stop the nonsense... -__-

vCash

How can a team with 1 road win on the year be considered the best? lol thats some funny ****
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

Who cares?? I'll believe it when I see the Seahawks hoist the Lombardi trophy which no way in **** that's happening this year! I believe the Patriots part though. I got them tops in the league in my book.

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    How can a team with 1 road win on the year be considered the best? lol thats some funny ****
    2 wins, and considering the only loses came off of 7 points or less....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    The Seahawks won't lose to the Niners at home... stop the nonsense... -__-
    Haha that's what Pats fans said about the Cards game and look what happened! How is it nonsense?!?! **** happens in the NFL! If the 49ers can pull it off in NE which I honestly don't think it's likely but possible, then I think we can beat Seattle in ur own house! Heck we've done it before and we could do it again! We'll see what happens! Remember! 2 best CBs likely out, just food for thought

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry: