Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1747
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Monster View Post
    I said when Brady was dominating. Why would/did he wait until the Pats scored 28 and tied the game?
    Because the Niners, like the Giants, and all good teams, have a switch. Unlike the Giants, the Niners works. Joking, by the way.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I said when Brady was dominating. Why would/did he wait until the Pats scored 28 and tied the game?
    He was dominating until that drive. All those points scored don't mean anything in a loss. Why didn't the Pats stop the Niners from hanging 41 on them? The Niners left atleast 10 points out there, maybe even more, but atleast 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    He was dominating until that drive. All those points scored don't mean anything in a loss. Why didn't the Pats stop the Niners from hanging 41 on them? The Niners left atleast 10 points out there, maybe even more, but atleast 10.
    What?

Tapajafri said that the Pats only scored because the Niners changed their defense. I asked him why they didn't change back once Brady started dominating.

So, you asking why the Pats didn't stop the Niners from scoring is irrelevant.

vCash
    What?

Tapajafri said that the Pats only scored because the Niners changed their defense. I asked him why they didn't change back once Brady started dominating.So, you asking why the Pats didn't stop the Niners from scoring is irrelevant.
    They did change back. The Niners scored 10 points after the game was tiel 31-31. The Pats scored 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    They did change back. The Niners scored 10 points after the game was tiel 31-31. The Pats scored 3.

Why would/did he wait until the Pats scored 28 and tied the game?

I'm done with you, it's not worth it.

vCash

Why would/did he wait until the Pats scored 28 and tied the game?

I'm done with you, it's not worth it.
    Did he wait too long? Did the Pats end up winning? Nope, his team got the W and the rest of the stuff you bring up on how the Pats almost won, doesn't mean anything.

vCash
    Crazy emotional game! But congratulations to San Fran on quite possibly the most entertaining game i've watched all year... Or at least most entertaining 4th quarter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTerrific View Post
    Crazy emotional game! But congratulations to San Fran on quite possibly the most entertaining game i've watched all year... Or at least most entertaining 4th quarter
    I think it was the game of the year. I am still in shock. I dont know why BB waited to start the hyper hurry up. I still think had you played your game from the start the 9ers would have had no shot. LOL believe me I am thrilled you didn't. I still think the Pats will win back the second seed which sucks cause I fear no team like I do the Pats but then again we would have to win the first round and I just dont think its possible.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I think it was the game of the year. I am still in shock. I dont know why BB waited to start the hyper hurry up. I still think had you played your game from the start the 9ers would have had no shot. LOL believe me I am thrilled you didn't. I still think the Pats will win back the second seed which sucks cause I fear no team like I do the Pats but then again we would have to win the first round and I just dont think its possible.
    About the hurry up, I'm not sure either? It seemed really effective late but that could've been cause both defenses were so burnt out by then.

You're a Broncos fan are you not? How can you possibly not see yourself getting passed the first round? You just railed Baltimore in Baltimore... You should give Denver a little more credit bud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Because the Niners, like the Giants, and all good teams, have a switch. Unlike the Giants, the Niners works. Joking, by the way.

Ok. I was wrong. I admire your confidence. I will not doubt your team. They showed to me they do have the heart. Well done.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    About the hurry up, I'm not sure either? It seemed really effective late but that could've been cause both defenses were so burnt out by then.

You're a Broncos fan are you not? How can you possibly not see yourself getting passed the first round? You just railed Baltimore in Baltimore... You should give Denver a little more credit bud.
    We both know that was not the real Ravens. That was a broken shell. Just like last year when Tebow beat the Steelers, you have to keep perspective.

I thought you guys would come out with it at home. It almost felt like you out smarted yourselves. I just think when you play traditional at home you play into their strength.

Me and my Boys.

vCash

SNF: San Francisco 49ers(9-3-1) vs. New England Patriots(10-3)

As effective as the hurry up was in tiring out the SF defense, I felt like it became counter productive around the 5 minute mark as the Pats OL started getting tired and it was especially evident when Brady who had (I think) been sacked once up to that point got sacked in consecutive plays. Just an observation.

vCash
    I think Fangio stayed in zone to keep NE dinking and dunking down the field to kill clock (they would still get back into the game, but by allowing them the short success it would kill the long term shot of a complete comeback). The PI on Brown kind of took the legs out from under that plan as it was basically half the field in a play. In the end I expected a close game, not as high a score for either team, but still thought it would be a good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    As effective as the hurry up was in tiring out the SF defense, I felt like it became counter productive around the 5 minute mark as the Pats OL started getting tired and it was especially evident when Brady who had (I think) been sacked once up to that point got sacked in consecutive plays. Just an observation.
    I completely agree. You can only run hurry-up in the fourth quarter against a tired defense before your own offense gets tired, and that's what happened. But the Patriot's didn't have a choice.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch:24773135

We both know that was not the real Ravens. That was a broken shell. Just like last year when Tebow beat the Steelers, you have to keep perspective.

I thought you guys would come out with it at home. It almost felt like you out smarted yourselves. I just think when you play traditional at home you play into their strength.
    You should give the broncos more credit. You have a pretty frightening team there. Tbh, as a playoff team broncos scare me as a pats fan more than any team afc or nfc

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player