108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1747
    vCash
    Out of all of our losses, this would be the one I am most satisfied with. The way our guys fought back, I can proudly look at the opponent's fans and extend a handshake of respect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Yes, could be big. I was cheering against you guys for that very reason.
    I wouldn't worry about it to much. You might have lost and we won today but but the Broncos will never be able to play with the Pats. I am just happy we have a shot at the second round. I doubt we keep it though. We still have 2 games left and they are very good teams. The Pats still are SB favorites.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Out of all of our losses, this would be the one I am most satisfied with. The way our guys fought back, I can proudly look at the opponent's fans and extend a handshake of respect.
    Things happen sometimes. Your still the best team in the NFL. This loss means nothing to that.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Kill them with kindness huh? We know how you really feel ^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Just got back from the game. Great game 49ers fans.

**** Ed Hochuli though.
    Ed is an awful, awful ref.

vCash
    This game was amazing, Imagine a Superbowl with these teams?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Ok, cool, we'll actually have the best TE in the game if we play each other again.

Granted, I do agree with all you Niner fans that Tragedy is just way off and flat out wrong. I don't know how he isn't impressed with the Niners. He thinks Atlanta has a better chance than SF? Does he watch football?
    SF played well in a lot of ways last night, but I didn't come away too impressed with them. Good team, right up there with he best. But I don't look at them as a favorite after last night.

CK isn't comfortable under center (they are so lucky to have gotten back all of their fumbled snaps). I'm sure the rain had a lot to do with that, but who's to say they won't play a rainy game in the playoffs?

For all the good things NE has been doing on D the past few weeks, they still don't get much pressure out of the front 4. CK seemed to really struggle finding an open man when NE played coverage if he couldn't get out of the pocket and scramble guys open. A team with a good pass rush would really scare me if I'm SF. Obviously that would scare any team, but I don't think they're as well equipped to handles it as some of the other contenders. Probably explains why STL has had so much success against them this year (underrated defensive front there).

SF left a LOT of points on the field in the first half. NE never should have been in position to make a comeback if not for a lot of poor offense on SF's part early.

And defensively, they're awesome up the middle but looked pretty weak to me on the corners. I'm not sure if Rogers played the slot because of Welker or just because that's what they do with him regardless of the matchup. But the other corners on the edge didn't impress me at all. In the NFC, with guys like Nicks, Julio Jones, Roddy White, etc. that's a problem. I thought the lack of a 3rd receiver in our offense really is what stifled our offense in the game.

I don't mean to pretend that SF isn't a great team or a contender, just that last night didn't really distinguish them in my opinion. I don't think we match up well with their style of play, which to me is what that game was more about. I see a klusterfuk of teams that could make a SB run this year - all about who plays who and where. SF to me is just one of a handful of teams in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Lol a team that put up 41 on you in the game but completely altered there defense at halftime (one of the worst coaching decisions ever) going from man to zone....that's what made the comeback possible. They fell into a zone trying to play prevent the whole second half UNTIL the last couple drives they man'd up again and stop Brady.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Lol a team that put up 41 on you in the game but completely altered there defense at halftime (one of the worst coaching decisions ever) going from man to zone....that's what made the comeback possible. They fell into a zone trying to play prevent the whole second half UNTIL the last couple drives they man'd up again and stop Brady.
    What does that have to do with any of the offensive issues I mentioned? Yes they put up 41, but a lot of that came off turnovers and field position. I saw a lot of things I'd be concerned with from an offensive standpoint.

They're a good team, but last night didn't make them a favorite in my eyes. They're one of many teams in a group at the top. It will come down to who plays who and how they match up. I think people are getting caught up with the 31-3 thing the same way people got caught up with NE blowing out HOU. Sometimes **** just snowballs out of control for a team and the score becomes exaggerated. I thought that happened last night.

I don't feel significantly different about either NE or SF based on that game. I have the same concerns for NE (how we match up with a D that can play physical on the back end and get pressure). I have the same concerns for the 49ers (coverage of their corners outside Rogers and their offense). That game got out of hand to the point I don't think it was indicative of either team. It was like the HOU game except NE didn't quit in the second half.

What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.

Trill Team

vCash
    What exactly was the officiating deal? I went to bed at half time, expecting to wake up to a blow out.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Peyton VS Peyton?

The world would explode Von.
    Colin vs Tom. Or Colin vs Andy.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What exactly was the officiating deal? I went to bed at half time, expecting to wake up to a blow out.
    It was good from what I saw.

They had a bad PI call on Talib. He face guarded the receiver but didn't make contact. Official called what he thought he saw, not what happened.

The fumble that the 49ers lost was a close call. I thought it should have been reviewed but apparently it isn't reviewable. I hope an explanation comes out in some official review segment.

They called a really tick tac PI on the 49ers in the second half. I can't remember the CB's name, but he put out a little arm bar on Lloyd and they called it at the 5 yard line. Thought it was a cheap call (but I wasn't complaining ).

On the second play of the game they missed a defensive holding on Justin Smith to free Aldon for a pressure. But that never gets called. I only noticed because the announcers showed the play.

What they did on that fumble where there was question if he touched it was absolutely pathetic. They called illegal touch on the Pats for downing the ball, then changed their call after a review (which I don't think they can do), and then they spotted the ball wrong. Wasted so much ****ing time.

That's all I can say about the officials. I didn't see anything wrong with them.

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    What does that have to do with any of the offensive issues I mentioned? Yes they put up 41, but a lot of that came off turnovers and field position. I saw a lot of things I'd be concerned with from an offensive standpoint.

They're a good team, but last night didn't make them a favorite in my eyes. They're one of many teams in a group at the top. It will come down to who plays who and how they match up. I think people are getting caught up with the 31-3 thing the same way people got caught up with NE blowing out HOU. Sometimes **** just snowballs out of control for a team and the score becomes exaggerated. I thought that happened last night.

I don't feel significantly different about either NE or SF based on that game. I have the same concerns for NE (how we match up with a D that can play physical on the back end and get pressure). I have the same concerns for the 49ers (coverage of their corners outside Rogers and their offense). That game got out of hand to the point I don't think it was indicative of either team. It was like the HOU game except NE didn't quit in the second half.
    Completely agree man

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post

What's funny is that Rogers has been our 3rd best cb this year.

And I don't understand how we can't be a favorite in your eyes after this. Did what no one thought possible and beat NE and Brady at home in December.

Gotta give some respect