• San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Sure you do.
    Yea, I just lie about things like that for no reason at all? ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Lol definitely. BTW, my post wasn't aimed at Patriots fans. Almost all of you that I've seen on this site have been realistic and respectful when discussion this game. I've actually seen more people who root for other teams coming in here saying that it's going to be a blowout which is fine because that's there opinion. However, it would be nice if people would break it down and explain why instead of just saying automatic blowout with no evidence other than what you guys did to the Texans. I can't really blame them for thinking that you guys will destroy us after last nights game, plus your record since 2002 in December is insane. A little bit of breakdown would be nice but I guess I'm expecting a little bit too much from this site.
    Lol! I feel you on that. That is PSD for you!

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Can't wait for the Pats to stomp San Francisco, then Seattle can take the division over on December 23rd. Two great SNF games coming up.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Can't wait for the Pats to stomp San Francisco, then Seattle can take the division over on December 23rd. Two great SNF games coming up.
    I like how Seattle fans have this entitled assumption they're going to win out. The San Francisco game on the 23rd is nearly moot if the Seahawks don't take care of business in their other two games.

I know Buffalo has ultimately been a disappointment this year, but their 27 points/game at home vs Seattle's 17 points/game on the road? And then a finale, albeit at home, is against a Rams team who is 4-0-1 against the division -- that's a good coach in Jeff Fisher walking in and knowing who they must learn to beat every year, and having some quick success at it.

If you want to call those two games gimmes? Fine, but I will certainly grin if one of them bites back!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Really?? Have your receivers learned how to catch the football at all since our last meeting? And no Browner and most likely Sherman... won't be as difficult to pass the ball but we will see

Exactly how many giants fans feel:cry:

vCash
    LOL at Seahawk fans coming into a thread that has nothing to do with them and pollute the pages with their toxic crap-talk.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    But either way..... this is going to be a tough game, but I think we can prevail. It will be closer than some people think.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac8675 View Post
    LOL at Seahawk fans coming into a thread that has nothing to do with them and pollute the pages with their toxic crap-talk.
    Seriously!!! They're all quiet the last few years and all of a sudden theyre 8-5 and now apparently the best of the best in the NFL. Alot of talk for a team that could hardly win on the road. No doubt a good team but cmon!

vCash
    I want to say 30-33, but feel it'll be closer to 19-21

I'm nervous about that 49er D. Their secondary is underrated, we all know they can take the run away from you and they can pass rush. Great, make us one-dimensional and give Brady little time and no one to throw to because everyone is covered well.

vCash
    The matchup that scares me most is Wes Welker vs Carlos Rodgers! Carlos Rodgers gets destroyed by slot receivers and Welker is surely a premier slot guy and I do unfortunately believe it will lead to the 49ers downfall....27-14 Pats. I hope like **** that I'm wrong though

vCash
    We need the Pats to beat the Niners here, that'll set us up for the division
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    No worries my man! You will not lose the game because of "A" turnover, but probably a few turnovers. Those were some amazing number predictions you posted earlier in this thread, but I think it ends up more like 27-13 in favor of the good guys! (NE)
    Good Guys? They are a great great team but Good Guys? No cold as ice. Not a humanistic bone in thier body.

Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Oh you're right its decided ! Niners have zero chance people !
    They dont. Not really. If the 9ers pull this off it would rank up there with with Namath over Unitas. It can happen but the odds are very very slim indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's not about Gore.

I'm going to get shellacked for this but the creativity of SF run game is off the charts. There's nothing in the NFL I like to watch more. It's amazing. So saying well Gore VS Foster of whatever...I know HOU and the ZBS blah blah. But I take that system they have in SF every day of the week.

I'm not so sure the run game is really going to be this huge factor anyways though.
    BB the anti creative run game. BB will stun the 9ers. Tricky will not surprise the D guru.

BTW funny sig? Camel?

Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Do you think it improves that much??? The point was....the Pats go to work fast and furious. If the game is out of reach after 3, who cares?
    This is a fact. Last week when the Texans did not score first I knew it was over. You can not fall behind to them. You have to play beyond perfect. One mistake and your down by 21.

How has NE done against QB's with some wheels
    Just look at what they did to Denver last year in the playoffs. They will do the same. I bet San Fran doesn't even get 50 yards rushing.

Just some of my own thoughts. The 9er pass rush will be castrated by the super hyper hurry up. Brady will have them lost, confused and tired. Look everyone knows my deep personal hatred for the Evil Sovietlike Patriots but I have been watching football for 4 decades and I have never seen anything like this before. With this new Hyper hurry up in the hands of Brady I think this team is better than the almost perfect season AT HOME!!!!!! If this game (like the last one) was not in New England its a whole different ball game. Dont hand me the Arizona game either. They IMO overlooked Arizona. No way in hell they are overlooking the 9ers.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Good Guys? They are a great great team but Good Guys? No cold as ice. Not a humanistic bone in thier body.

They dont. Not really. If the 9ers pull this off it would rank up there with with Namath over Unitas. It can happen but the odds are very very slim indeed.

BB the anti creative run game. BB will stun the 9ers. Tricky will not surprise the D guru.

BTW funny sig? Camel?

This is a fact. Last week when the Texans did not score first I knew it was over. You can not fall behind to them. You have to play beyond perfect. One mistake and your down by 21.

Just look at what they did to Denver last year in the playoffs. They will do the same. I bet San Fran doesn't even get 50 yards rushing.

Just some of my own thoughts. The 9er pass rush will be castrated by the super hyper hurry up. Brady will have them lost, confused and tired. Look everyone knows my deep personal hatred for the Evil Sovietlike Patriots but I have been watching football for 4 decades and I have never seen anything like this before. With this new Hyper hurry up in the hands of Brady I think this team is better than the almost perfect season AT HOME!!!!!! If this game (like the last one) was not in New England its a whole different ball game. Dont hand me the Arizona game either. They IMO overlooked Arizona. No way in hell they are overlooking the 9ers.
    It is literally wrong to say 'One mistake and you're down 21.' It takes at least 5 mistakes if we're merely counting 'plays' as mistakes.

1) let them score
    2) don't recover an inside by them/don't score on your drive in some fashion

Repeat 1 and 2 then repeat 1.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Can't wait for this game!!! Last year I thought it'd be the 49ers we would have played in the superbowl. I have the upmost respect for this team. Just praying everyone comes out of the game healthy on both teams. ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

He's so bad at it
    And he ALWAYS picks the Eagles, every game, every year.

I blame him!

Where's bdawk. I want to guarantee a 49ers win.
    Only if we are betting racks mayne.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast