Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco 49ers

    43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

    65 60.19%
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1747
  1. #1561
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,908
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Lol. So niner fans thought they were far and away better than the Pats and any other team.

    You guys blew a massive lead. This after being 0-1-1 against the rams. Best team in the NFL? Right. I'm sorry, I like the niners, but I'm not THAT impressed today.
    Dude! You lost to the Cardinals.
    Right. And when they were 4-0 to begin the season, EVERYONE thought they were a legitimate team. But good call.

  2. #1562
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    22,706
    Good game to the Niners and Pats... two very good teams
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  3. #1563
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    31,916
    onside kick timeeeeeeeee legggggo

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

    He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

  4. #1564
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    22,706
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    That doesn't apply here... :?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  5. #1565
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    28,224
    Missin Crosby would have shanked that

  6. #1566
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,791
    Christmas miracle??
    Follow me on Twitter
    @TylerSL93

  7. #1567
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    31,916
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88 View Post
    Good game Pats fans. A lot of you posters are really good fans. Good luck in the playoffs!
    same to you. SF is the scariest team in the NFC imo

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

    He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

  8. #1568
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Alex Smith's Dick
    Posts
    3,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Right. And when they were 4-0 to begin the season, EVERYONE thought they were a legitimate team. But good call.
    Everyone with a brain knew they weren't a legit 4-0 team.


    Go Braves/49ers!

  9. #1569
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,413
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88 View Post
    Good game Pats fans. A lot of you posters are really good fans. Good luck in the playoffs!
    this isn't over, not yet


    PAPI SMASH!

  10. #1570
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,164
    Onside kicks. Goodell wants them to complete a 4th and 15 to get the ball.

  11. #1571
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,164
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Missin Crosby would have shanked that
    Probably would have hit a handicap kid in the stands.

  12. #1572
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    22,706
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Onside kicks. Goodell wants them to complete a 4th and 15 to get the ball.
    I think Brady would rather that
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

  13. #1573
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Lol. So niner fans thought they were far and away better than the Pats and any other team.

    You guys blew a massive lead. This after being 0-1-1 against the rams. Best team in the NFL? Right. I'm sorry, I like the niners, but I'm not THAT impressed today.
    Lol... you lost at home.. it doesn't matter what you think. You know nothing about the game.

  14. #1574
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,164
    Bad onside kick

  15. #1575
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,791
    Follow me on Twitter
    @TylerSL93

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •