• San Francisco 49ers

43 39.81%
  • New England Patriots

65 60.19%
Page 10 of 117 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    We'll see.
    Yea, you know, an assist from the replacement refs, a pair of cornerbacks using adderall, a coach who took the job to flee a scandal... "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin' " right?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I don't know why you're talking about the Seahawks, but you guys have just become relevant this year afaic. All those playoff appearance including that embarrassing 7-9 year and you have nothing to show for. You finally have what it takes to get over the hump.

Can we stop talking about the Seahawks now?
    Nothing embarrassing about winning the division and beating the Super Bowl champs in the playoffs and nothing irrelevant about going to the playoffs 2 out of every three years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theproof View Post
    Oh ok. Didn't see the highlights of that game.

Really?! It was one of the most notorious things that happened this season!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBruins17 View Post
    Yea, you know, an assist from the replacement refs, a pair of cornerbacks using adderall, a coach who took the job to flee a scandal... "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin' " right?!
    Right. Exactly. This guy gets it.

Except that by rule Tate was first to establish possession so the replacement refs adhered perfectly to the rulebook, not sure how adderall is cheating, and Pete Carroll jumped on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Haters keep hatin'. I'd be bitter too.

vCash
    Niners have already beaten (Rodgers/Brees) two elite QB's on the road. It won't surprise me if Brady is the third.

There defense is a lot better than Houston in the secondary.

vCash
    Right. Exactly. This guy gets it.

Except that by rule Tate was first to establish possession so the replacement refs adhered perfectly to the rulebook, not sure how adderall is cheating, and Pete Carroll jumped on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Haters keep hatin'. I'd be bitter too.
    Holy Koolaid! Keep defending that play to the end!

And sure, if it's not cheating, then every pro athlete should get a prescription stimulant for focus!

The opportunity of a lifetime Yes, aspiring coaches have always pined for the Seattle jobs. Nothing he will actually accomplish in the NFL will come close to what was that USC dynasty, and what it could have been if it was totally legitimate and he kept the ball rolling.

vCash
    Holy Koolaid! Keep defending that play to the end!

And sure, if it's not cheating, then every pro athlete should get a prescription stimulant for focus!

The opportunity of a lifetime Yes, aspiring coaches have always pined for the Seattle jobs. Nothing he will actually accomplish in the NFL will come close to what was that USC dynasty, and what it could have been if it was totally legitimate and he kept the ball rolling.
    "First player to establish possession." How does one accomplish said feat? Catch the ball and contact the ground with two feet in bounds. First player to do so? Golden Tate.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Have you ever had ADD or been prescribed adderall? If not you don't have any idea what you're talking about, and based on your words that is clearly the case.

Mike Holmgren and Pete Carroll both left fantastic jobs for employment opportunities offered by Mr. Paul Allen. Nobody wants to work there though.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 12-12-2012 at 02:00 AM.

vCash
    "First player to establish possession." How does one accomplish said feat? Catch the ball and contact the ground with two feet in bounds. First player to do so? Golden Tate.

Take your goggles off. Tate's right hand first grasps Jennings' forearm...is then pulled away all together....and then goes in and touches the ball firmly pulled to Jennings chest. Review can't overturn who caught the ball. The rule says first player to establish possession, yes...but they had to make that call on the field, and it was called incorrectly.

ANYWAY .... Pats/Niners forum.

vCash

Have you ever had ADD or been prescribed adderall? If not you don't have any idea what you're talking about, and based on your words that is clearly the case.
    You know, adderall sounds a lot better than steroids, which is what they could have been taking.

Don't hate the player or the game, hate the annoying homers that are making me dislike a team I used to root for. It's a shame really

vCash
    Take your goggles off. Tate's right hand first grasps Jennings' forearm...is then pulled away all together....and then goes in and touches the ball firmly pulled to Jennings chest. Review can't overturn who caught the ball. The rule says first player to establish possession, yes...but they had to make that call on the field, and it was called incorrectly.

ANYWAY .... Pats/Niners forum.
    Not according to the NFL or it's rulebook.

vCash
    No, I just work in inpatient psych. I know nothing of psychotropic drugs.

vCash
    Not according to the NFL or it's rulebook.
    ...As the way you, and the replacement ref on the field saw it. Right.

vCash
    No, I just work in inpatient psych. I know nothing of psychotropic drugs.
    Sure you do.

vCash
    ...As the way you, and the replacement ref on the field saw it. Right.
    ...and the statement issued by the NFL long after the game.

vCash
    Anyways, this should be one of the best games of the season. Go Pats.

Page 10 of 117 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast