65 60.19%
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1747
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Congrats on your win man, see ya next week
    Yup... you guys get 2nd in the nfc west

vCash
    Was a great game, I just wish that the patriots didn't have such a difference between BGE and Ridley in terms of turnovers. Love the guy, talented back, he just struggles severely at holding the ball in bad weather. Brady should've opted for Woodhead and Lloyd more in the first half rather than Hernandez, Welker and Ridley. Hernandez played ok, Welker was meh, however Lloyd's deep speed was a mismatch for the 9er's pass protection. Also, BB please stop playing Kyle Arrington lol. Good game though again to the 49ers fans, Best team in NFC imo. If they don't make at least the NFC championship game, I'll be surprised.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I'm so happy I kept watching. Was so close to changing channels permanently and trying to take my mind off things. As we started making plays, I didn't want to come back to PSD because I was so paranoid and superstitious that something bad would happen.

So proud of my guys for showing a lot of heart and making a game of it.
    And they lost at home for the first time in 10 years.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Yup... you guys get 2nd in the nfc west
    And they lost at home for the first time in 10 years.
    C'mon man. Why you trying to stir the pot. Both were being cool. No need for this. Of course Seattle wanted us to lose, I wanted the Bills to beat them today. It's how it is. And Pats fans, for the most part, were very cool and respectful. Don't make us look bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    C'mon man. Why you trying to stir the pot. Both were being cool. No need for this. Of course Seattle wanted us to lose, I wanted the Bills to beat them today. It's how it is. And Pats fans, for the most part, were very cool and respectful. Don't make us look bad
    Good luck guys along the way, just want3d to face you guys for the division. We got something for those Rams though.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Good luck guys along the way, just want3d to face you guys for the division. We got something for those Rams though.
    You too man. Games between us will always mean a lot to me no matter what. Even if we both suck, I want those games lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Whatever..... read the history..

vCash
    Whatever..... read the history..
    The history is you always try to pick fights and start stuff when its not needed.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    The history is you always try to pick fights and start stuff when its not needed.
    Game time! Son...

vCash
    Game time! Son...
    You are not my daddy.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    You are not my daddy.
    Hope not...

vCash
    Good job Niners. Kappy with 4 td passes

vCash
    That's my point

vCash
    You are not my daddy.
    Lololol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    28 point lead and the end result will be 7 points. Team has a good defense but this proves they are not perfect.

As for their offense... I like CK, but he was aided by some penalties. I didnt see many intermediate throws, just deep throws hoping for penalties.

I don't see the Niners in the Bowl this year. I like them, I really do, but they're not a Super Bowl team. I still say: Pats, Denver, GB, ATL. We will see any combo of those 4.
    We won. That's all that matters. Instead of critiquing our team you need to start critiquing your own teams holes because right now you're sounding like a sore loser. You guys started to click when Justin Smith had to leave the game. Justin Smith us huge for us on D because it usually takes multiple guys to stop him and it makes it a lot easier for Aldon to get to the QB. That's why we didn't get a lot of pressure once he was out down the middle. Once Brady started to get comfortable with all that time he was getting he was able to wear down our defense. You better hope you don't see the Niners in the SB because if you do it's going to be another hard fought battle. People who thought that this was going to be a blowout game for the Patriots got a reality check. In reality, the Patriots are the ones who are lucky to not have gotten blown out.