Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Oh yeah that is hilarious. "We got a broken vcr here you could fix that in 10 minutes and you got $40 bucks right there...."

But seriously I got an app on my phone where you can scan barcodes and see how much it sells for on eBay. I went around my house scanning everything and found an old Isshin-Ryu Karate book from when I was younger. I remember buying it at a yard sale for like a quarter. Sold it for $120.
    I have that app, I need to do that. I'm going to see how much junk of mine is worth money.

I came home from poker night last night and turned it on while winding down in bed and they said oh a travel dvd player used that's an easy 100 bucks. In what universe is that an easy 100 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    My wife and I are convinced that Jared and Brandi hate bang on a nightly basis.
    I'd hate bang or fun bang brandi

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    wtf does brandy see in mr clean anyway? he must be hung like a bull to keep her!

vCash
    Brandy and barry need there own show screw the rest of em. Barry is the man and i want to **** brandy plastic surgery or not

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123