Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Storage Wars castmember suing A&E...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/11/st...aud/?hpt=hp_t3

for fraud.....If you didn't hate him before now I guess you really can start to. Dave Hester you are a POS.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    Yuuuuuuuuuup

vCash
    Storage Wars is fake? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Manziel is a good honest kid with the best arm in the draft.

vCash
    fake??? YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    The lawsuit pulls no punches, alleging that "nearly every aspect of the series is faked, even down to the plastic surgery that one of the female cast members underwent in order to create more 'sex appeal' for the show..."
    even Brandi is fake according to the yahoo article
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    What? I thought it was real when every locker is a bust and then they magically find something in the corner right before the commercial break

Next you're gonna tell me that people don't really just happen to bring rare and expensive items into the Pawn Stars with Rick and Chumlee working the counter.

vCash
    I like how on Storage Wars they say that "This used moldy piece of furniture missing one leg is a $500 bill" and the show marks it up that way - nonsense

Hester is the worst...I would punch his smug *** right in the face before he said one word to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I like how on Storage Wars they say that "This used moldy piece of furniture missing one leg is a $500 bill" and the show marks it up that way - nonsense

Hester is the worst...I would punch his smug *** right in the face before he said one word to me
    That's not actually what they get for it. It's what they believe it is and you see what they really get when you see their profits at the end.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    That's not actually what they get for it. It's what they believe it is and you see what they really get when you see their profits at the end.
    no, it isn't what they really get...they say "$500 bill" and that amount gets chalked right up for them...

Darryl and Hester are the worst....mrs fred actually groans when they say what things are worth...she says things like "I wouldn't get $5 for that piece of **** in a yard salebut they get $200"

We watch the show for what it is worth...Jarrod brings me humor, he doesn't overvalue things like Hester and the human sweater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post

This! I'll turn it on when nothing is on and laugh. The wife and I will go around the house and find something that's worthless (prior to throwing it out) and say see this 300 bucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    This! I'll turn it on when nothing is on and laugh. The wife and I will go around the house and find something that's worthless (prior to throwing it out) and say see this 300 bucks.
    Oh yeah that is hilarious. "We got a broken vcr here you could fix that in 10 minutes and you got $40 bucks right there...."

But seriously I got an app on my phone where you can scan barcodes and see how much it sells for on eBay. I went around my house scanning everything and found an old Isshin-Ryu Karate book from when I was younger. I remember buying it at a yard sale for like a quarter. Sold it for $120.

vCash
    Darryl is way more irritating to me.

vCash
    And to think I bought my very own "Yuuup!" Hat

Someone I know wearing my hat

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    It was a joke on Tosh.O that he said only idiots like the show thats it well known the show is rigged and stuff is planted.

Its fairly obvious watching the show as well because it isn't even done well. As you will have just random *** stuff in units that completely have no relevance to anything else in the storage unit. Like it will be a storage unit full of beanie babies and hello kitty merchandise and they will find an original gatlin gun buried underneath boxes of hello kitty underwear.... WTF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    It was a joke on Tosh.O that he said only idiots like the show thats it well known the show is rigged and stuff is planted.

Its fairly obvious watching the show as well because it isn't even done well. As you will have just random *** stuff in units that completely have no relevance to anything else in the storage unit. Like it will be a storage unit full of beanie babies and hello kitty merchandise and they will find an original gatlin gun buried underneath boxes of hello kitty underwear.... WTF
    Hello Kitty underwear u say???? )) damn

and I used to like this show too

Brandi can get it tho
    Bringing her back!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast